All-Star Cheersport Results By Gym

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not to threadjack, but I can't imagine who could've beat your J2, they're so fierce! Time to stalk dartfish:)
I was wondering who beat them as well ... Anyone want to fill me in?!

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not after the controversy occurring in the amazing level 2s thread, but assuming you missed all that and to answer your question Rockstar "The Who" got first at cheersport.

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not after the controversy occurring in the amazing level 2s thread, but assuming you missed all that and to answer your question Rockstar "The Who" got first at cheersport.
I really wanted to know so thanks. I was wondering if it was them so now I'm irritated and it's not even my gym that got beat. I'll go join the others in the level 2 thread....lol

Vizion Allstars - Shelby Twp., MI -
Another little unknown gym- it is only our 2nd year (but watch out lol)

Large Junior 2 - 1st
Large Senior 3 co-ed 2nd (we were in first after day 1 but had 2 falls Sunday and we all know you gotta be clean)
Large Senior 4 co-ed (division 2) 1st (this was an awesome division - great competition)

Yes, we are the gym with the little boy as point flyer (Cameron). He also did so you think you can tumble and did awesome. :cheering:

Haydens Allstar Twisters
(Again this is off memory, i didn't cheer this year and was there for support.)
Youth Purple (Small Youth 1) - 6th
Junior Silver (Small Junior 1)- 2nd
Junior Purple (Small Junior 2)- 3rd
Junior Teal (Small Junior 3)- 7th
Senior Silver (Small Senior 2)- 3rd
Senior Silver (Small Senior 3)- 4th
Senior Black (Large Senior 4)- 4th : 1-5th place had a point spread of 2 points.. WOW!
Senior Teal (Small Senior Coed 4) -1st

Vizion Allstars - Shelby Twp., MI -
Another little unknown gym- it is only our 2nd year (but watch out lol)

Large Junior 2 - 1st
Large Senior 3 co-ed 2nd (we were in first after day 1 but had 2 falls Sunday and we all know you gotta be clean)
Large Senior 4 co-ed (division 2) 1st (this was an awesome division - great competition)

Yes, we are the gym with the little boy as point flyer (Cameron). He also did so you think you can tumble and did awesome. :cheering:

I was in the coaches room when your Senior 4 was warming up on Sunday. I don't think there was anyone in there who wasn't completely shocked and totally impressed when that team did their stunts on the last mat. It got very loud in there when they hit lol Amazing!

WE know your gym and it's a great program. You totally have the talent for a worlds team.....is this something they may be thinking about for the future?:)
Because of the way HS cheer is set up here, it's hard getting a great level 5 team together. Hopefully in the future, but who knows.

I don't normally do this, but I was curious so here goes. . .

CEA
Mini 3 - 1st (only one in the Div)
Youth Large 2 D1 - 4th
Youth Restricted 5 - 1st (only team in Div)
Youth 5 - 1st (against a fierce CA team--I watched this one)
Junior Large 2 - 3d
Junior Large 3 - 3d
Junior Small 4 - 9th
Junior Large 4 - 5th
Junior Small Coed 5 - 1st
Junior Large 5 - 2d
Senior Large 2 D1 - 5th
Senior Large 3 - 3d
Senior Large Coed 3 - 5th
Senior Small 4 D1 - 4th
Senior Large 4.2 - 2d
Senior Restricted 5 - 1st