All-Star Cheersport Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I heard earlier kc cheer was in 2nd by 0.5 but now I'm seeing OA in second. I just want to know what's right!

Also: have there always been this many scoring challenges at cheersport? Because I definitely don't remember scores changing like this in the past
Kind of hard for the judges to get it right when you have 100 lifting IPads in the air to video blocking everyone's view including the judges seeing tumble busts etc. Buy a video for goodness sake and let the rest of us including the judges watch the routine! My rant over!

Med Coed 5:
1. SOT
Score: 95.25 with 1.25 in deductions
2. GT Platinum
Score: 94.51 with 0.50 in deductions
3. World Cup Odyssey
Score: 94.37 with 0.75 in deductions
4. Texas Lonestar Red
Score: 94.21 with 0.75 in deductions
5. GA
Score: 94.10 with 1.00 in deductions
6.MT Reign
Score: 93.80 with 1.50 in deductions
7. Brandon White
Score: 93.38 with 1.25 in deductions
8. ACE Thunderbirds
Score: 93.00 with 1.00 in deductions
9. Trinity
Score: 91.40 with 1.00 in deductions
10. American Elite
Score: 88.77 with 2.75 in deductions
11.Ultimate Cheer and Dance
Score: 88.39 with 2.75 in deductions
12. Alaska Allstars
Score: 87.61 with 3.50 in deductions
13. Premier Wildcats
Score: 87.47 with 3.25 in deductions
14. Premier Athletics
Score: 87.23 with 4.00 in deductions
15. Gem of Champions
Score: 86.91 with 4.25 in deductions
Are these raw scores than we'd minus the deductions or is it the final score including the deductions?

Full Small Sr D2 Sheet
BDQmyzuCMAAlvaQ.jpg:large

Kind of hard for the judges to get it right when you have 100 lifting IPads in the air to video blocking everyone's view including the judges seeing tumble busts etc. Buy a video for goodness sake and let the rest of us including the judges watch the routine! My rant over!

No excuse. The judges sit high enough and there are also judges on the sides of the stage.

I'm sure they can see over that based on the point if view of the live video on the side screens. What bugs me about those is the graphic with the team name at the bottom of the screen, you can see anything from mid calf down so it makes Tumble touches and hands down hard to see (since sitting in the crowd you CAN'T see through the iPads).

I'm sure they can see over that based on the point if view of the live video on the side screens. What bugs me about those is the graphic with the team name at the bottom of the screen, you can see anything from mid calf down so it makes Tumble touches and hands down hard to see (since sitting in the crowd you CAN'T see through the iPads).
I know the judges can see over them. I was just being a smarty but nevertheless I can't see over them and think everyone looks ridiculous holding them over their heads and blocking the view of everyone else sitting in the arena! It's enough to set me off the deep end!

I know the judges can see over them. I was just being a smarty but nevertheless I can't see over them and think everyone looks ridiculous holding them over their heads and blocking the view of everyone else sitting in the arena! It's enough to set me off the deep end!
I used an iPad today but I was in the back of the arena and got a video of a bunch of iPads getting a video of what I'm sure was a very good routine....

So far I have heard the standing on seat situation is the biggest complaint this year. There were some photos on twitter where you absolutely couldn't see the stage due to athletes and parents standing on the chairs to watch.
This has also been the most score challenges I have heard of at one event...what is being disputed?

Back