All-Star Cheersport Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know the judges can see over them. I was just being a smarty but nevertheless I can't see over them and think everyone looks ridiculous holding them over their heads and blocking the view of everyone else sitting in the arena! It's enough to set me off the deep end!
My favorite story today was sitting in the fourth row back from priority seating when SOT medium coed came out. Of course the whole place was on its feet (us included) but not standing in chairs (that was WCSS, F5 and TGLC). So as I'm enjoying SOT I realize I'm hearing "ma'am! Ma'am!" Next to me.

I look and it's a two girls and a mom and she says, " do you mind moving so we can get by!?" (Insert annoying teenage voice here)

Um.... Seriously?! Which I'm sure I said out loud.

So you want me to move out of your way... So you and your friend and mom can pass in front of us WHILE SOT is performing?

Cheer manners... A) wait until AFTER a team is done to move B) if you're not going to do that... Don't move through an aisle four from the front! Go to the back to block less people C) don't interrupt someone who's CLEARLY interested in watching the current team to get out of your way so you can BE rude.... And then get an attitude they didn't hear you when the whole arena was deafening.

Smdh.

So far I have heard the standing on seat situation is the biggest complaint this year. There were some photos on twitter where you absolutely couldn't see the stage due to athletes and parents standing on the chairs to watch.
This has also been the most score challenges I have heard of at one event...what is being disputed?
Guilty. But if you were anywhere other than the front row for F5 WCSS and TGLC you couldn't see anything for the people standing on chairs in front of you if you didn't do the same, it dominoed as soon as the first people did it.

Guilty. But if you were anywhere other than the front row for F5 WCSS and TGLC you couldn't see anything for the people standing on chairs in front of you if you didn't do the same, it dominoed as soon as the first people did it.
Exactly. I said that earlier. I have waited that long to see topgun live, if I can't see because everyone else is on a chair you better bet I'm gonna stand on that chair too.

cheersport just posted senior large 5 results on the website.. stars still in 3rd place.
f5 - 94.68
peach - 94.60
stars - 94.48

I'm just curious as to why they aren't showing any of the medium division on dartfish.tv. i've been watching all day and it seems like they either didn't record, or are having technical difficulties...not sure

I watched all the medium teams on dartfish. Not sure why you're not seeing it?

Medium:
1- Orange 94.13
2- FCA Gems Diamonds 93.58
3- Maryland Twisters Weathergirls 92.66
4- FAME The Super Seniors 92.54
5- Fire and Ice Allstars 5 Alarm 91.08
6- Top Gun Lady Jags 88.71
7- South Jersey Storm Lady Reign 87.73
8- Top Notch Cheer 86.46
9- All Star One 85.61
10- State All Stars 84.42

ETA: LAG is strange. I guess since they posted it it must be right. Too many scoring changes, I can't even keep up

Medium:
1- Orange 94.13
2- FCA Gems Diamonds 93.58
3- Maryland Twisters Weathergirls 92.66
4- FAME The Super Seniors 92.54
5- Fire and Ice Allstars 5 Alarm 91.08
6- Top Gun Lady Jags 88.71
7- South Jersey Storm Lady Reign 87.73
8- Top Notch Cheer 86.46
9- All Star One 85.61
10- State All Stars 84.42

ETA: LAG is strange. I guess since they posted it it must be right. Too many scoring changes, I can't even keep up

This entire division is being reviewed and completely rescored at 11pm

This entire division is being reviewed and completely rescored at 11pm
Hey there, why are they pulling so many divisions and rescoring them? Obviously coaches are asking for reviews but at what point to they pull a whole division? Thanks!

Back