All-Star Cheersport Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just don't understand what was possibly contested - based on the videos, I didn't see a bust from Stars - but the SF....one TB on Peach....I just don't think it was enough to move them up. This is all some tom foolery.

All I'm asking is evidence and there appears to be a couple of issues here.

In that case, I think Cheersport should issue a statement describing what happened.

This really shouldn't be that hard.

it really shouldn't be this difficult. i know twitter isn't the most accurate place, so unless you're a coach on that team you don't actually know what's happening. but it seems that it initially started with large senior and both F5 and SS felt they had too many deductions for things that didn't happen. and then there was a domino effect in every single worlds division.

i'd just like to know why it's happening. (and hope it won't be happening today or awards won't be until monday morning.) can the judges really not see from the calf down on stage? surely, cheersport could have just made an announcement for everyone to sit down if that was the issue. are the judges not trained well enough in the cheersport scoring? i'd love if they would release an explanation statement, because they're currently losing some credibility in my eyes.

i have never seen a greater advertisement for kingston 's video judging idea then right now. (since that's how it seems they made their final scoring decisions last night anyway)

So based on the 2 actual scoresheets posted on pic.twitter:

F5 95.43 0.75 94.68
Peach 95.10 .50 94.60
Stars 95.98 1.5 94.48

F5 95.43 .75 94.68
Stars 96.13 1.5 94.63
Peach 95.10 .5 94.60

I think these were the final 2 iterations. So Stars weighed score should have only gone up for a math error right?

All I'm asking is evidence and there appears to be a couple of issues here.

In that case, I think Cheersport should issue a statement describing what happened.

This really shouldn't be that hard.

Well as far as evidence goes for them being in 2nd on day 2 some evidence I found was Kelsey Rule tweeting "2nd place after day 1" I know it isn't the best evidence but it kind of shows at one point they were in 2nd. Not positive on placements now. Lots of people are saying too many different things I don't know what to believe at this point.

Cheersport has gotten to the point where they need to invest in bleacher seats on each side of the arena. Trying to watch level 5 teams was beyond ridiculous, and people were practically causing a stampede to get back and forth to the arenas. I cannot imagine being the parent of a child on any of the top level teams. There were so many people in priority that were not with the gym they must have had to fight their way in to be able to see their own kid perform. It was out of control.
Oh, you mean like worlds?

Which happened AGES ago, and therefore large competitions should have gotten their priority/seating situations handled by now.

NCA, you'd better prepare. It's going to be crazier than you think, especially large senior.

I checked and didn't see it had been asked yet, but is level 6 eligible for a paid bid?
this is my only assuming: it looks like cheersport never give paid bid to level 6 teams. they only give at-large bid to level 6 teams. if i'm not mistaken, Cheersport 2011 gave 2 at-large bids to IOC6 teams (Carolina Allstars Straycats and Cheer Central Suns). Cheersport 2009 also gave at large bid to one IOC6 team (Gym Tyme).

Back