9 Layton Athletics Phenom 75.35
10 CheerZone Allstars 75.23
11 Twister Allstars Junior Aqua 73.95
12 State All Stars 72.20
13 Speed Athletics Caliente 70.52
14 MD Viper Allstars Pythons 70.48
15 FAME Royalty 69.37

Ju
Thanks for this, from just glancing it seems that the 'best team money can buy' may not be able to get a bid to worlds, granted they have another chance at nca but still. :rolleyes:
Just to keep u posted.. Pittsburgh pride glitz does not have a bid

I see sm sr div 2 the 4 th place team, would be in 12th if they were in div 1. That's a big problem
But Small Sr 4 Div I and II were scored by 2 different judging panels in 2 different halls, wheres Small Sr 5 Div I and II weren't. There are usually discrepancies when the judging panel is completely different.

have they done large senior awards yet.???? i know im really behind on all this been at work the past two days.

Oh, you mean like worlds?

Which happened AGES ago, and therefore large competitions should have gotten their priority/seating situations handled by now.

NCA, you'd better prepare. It's going to be crazier than you think, especially large senior.

i think the only good thing about nca is there is no priority seating in the arena. parents watch from there seats just like everyone else. no one besides the coaches are allowed near the floor. and there is alot of seating in the arena so i dont think it will be much of a problem at nca. at least this is how it was when i was there.

large senior results changed yet again.. just looked on the cheersport website to find this:
1st - f5- 94.68
2nd - WCSS - 94.63
3rd - peach - 94.60

this is very confusing..

Well as far as evidence goes for them being in 2nd on day 2 some evidence I found was Kelsey Rule tweeting "2nd place after day 1" I know it isn't the best evidence but it kind of shows at one point they were in 2nd. Not positive on placements now. Lots of people are saying too many different things I don't know what to believe at this point.

No disrespect intended to Kelsey, but I don't treat any tweet as evidence. Show me a scoresheet or post by Cheersport.

But Small Sr 4 Div I and II were scored by 2 different judging panels in 2 different halls, wheres Small Sr 5 Div I and II weren't. There are usually discrepancies when the judging panel is completely different.

Im just curious, if Sm Sr 5 was scored by the same judges, why did they split the division? and what's the criteria for the split? Ive never been to Cheersport so I dont know how it works. I feel you dont get a true ranking at the end of the comp, when you split the divisions up. Especially in Worlds divisions when you rank all the teams together for bid distribution (usually)

Back