All-Star Cheersport Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

they are like a tribute team to senior elite and they are competing against senior elite. just doenst make sense. i dont think ive ever seen 2 teams from the exact same gym go against eachother before. if i was a parent on that team i would be pissed they put us in the large senior division.
large coed had two teams from CEA, last year. But i dont get it either, if its a tribute team great, but they probably would have been better suited in a different division, or a level 4 team. Im sure the athletes seem to be fine with it, but as a parent i think i would be slightly irritated by it.

It's not uncommon for Cheer Extreme to have multiple teams in the same division but out of separate gyms. However, there is a difference between C4 and Co-Ed4 so it's likely two completely different teams.
My fault, C4 (not Coed 4) is listed as being from Kernersville on the team list Wiki page, that's where I got it from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It's not uncommon for Cheer Extreme to have multiple teams in the same division but out of separate gyms. However, there is a difference between C4 and Co-Ed4 so it's likely two completely different teams.
On the NCA schedule they are listed as Cheer Extreme C-4 (team name) in the Large Coed 4 division, same as Cheersport, but maybe it is two different teams since they were listed as being from Kernersville at Cheersport?

On the NCA schedule they are listed as Cheer Extreme C-4 (team name) in the Large Coed 4 division, same as Cheersport, but maybe it is two different teams since they were listed as being from Kernersville at Cheersport?

I may have misspoke earlier, when I said they were from 2 different gyms. Apparently there is only a 7 minute difference, so likely the same team and out of Kerns. My apologies.

Does anyone have any videos of the paid summit bid winners? I always like to look at the teams who were paid. :cheering:

large coed had two teams from CEA, last year. But i dont get it either, if its a tribute team great, but they probably would have been better suited in a different division, or a level 4 team. Im sure the athletes seem to be fine with it, but as a parent i think i would be slightly irritated by it.

they did have 2 large coed teams but they were from different cea gyms. one was from kernersville and one was from charlotte i think. these 2 large senior teams are from the same location. i would be irritated by it too.

We saw CEA C4 this weekend at Cheersport and they were great! And my daughter was happily surprised to see a certain Coed Elite boy (HR) double teaming (and I think a few other Coed Elite boys?). Not judging but just find it interesting that this team is going to NCA. I saw C4 listed on the NCA schedule as being from Colfax, NC. Is that the same as the Kernersville location?

The gym is in Kernersville but they don't get mail delivery at that address. All gym mail goes to Betsy's house which is in Colfax...... CSP lives right next door to her. It's probably 4 minutes from there to the gym. So, it's not uncommon for us to be announced as (or listed on the performance order) Colfax NC. They aren't 2 separate locations.

Thanks! I just looked both places up on a map and see that now, someone had just mentioned earlier that C4 was out of the Kernersville location.

Anything listed as Colfax or Kernersville is the same place...one is the physical gym address (K'ville) one is the mailing address to Betsy's house (Colfax). It's the same thing.

Do you mean C4 and Coed 4 (Prodigy?) They're difference locations/different kids.

There are 2 completely different Coed 4 teams with completely different kids. C4 in Kernersvile and Prodigy in Charlotte (Not going to NCA) LOL I know it's hard to keep it all straight! For me too!

On the whole LoT thing.. My understanding is that this is not their primary team(they're mostly still juniors), they've just been together on youth and junior for years and wanted a bit of a challenge. I would believe their goal isn't to win worlds, but to have a fun senior season together and gain experience. They started out medium, and competed against lady elite, then shade also became medium, so they'd compete against two teams from their gym(but different locations). To me it makes more sense to have two in medium and two in large, no matter the location. I also think LoT and LE/shade would be closer in scoring and would create more of a competitive vibe amongst the teams, whereas now they're just enjoying themselves. I'm not affiliated with cea nor have any insight in the matter, but this is just what I've gathered and got the feel of from the outside, and I might be totally off. :)

I don't Understand Rockstar as medium with 5 stunts. It's such a. Beautiful routine, I wish they stayed small.
They have six boys and from the looks of it they're all pretty talented. IMO, Why make two be alternates if they're just as good as the rest? Maybe they'll add another stunt after nca, who knows?
I've seen large coed teams with five stunts. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back