All-Star Cheersport World Bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 9, 2010
CHEERSPORT is proud to give 41 World Bids at CHEERSPORT Nationals in Atlanta, GA. We will be awarding 8 Full Paid Bids and 24 At Large Bids for Cheer and 3 Partial Paid Bids and 6 At Large Bids for Dance.

The following cheer divisions will be eligible for Full Paid and At Large Bids: Senior Small 5, Senior Medium 5, Senior Large 5, Senior Small Coed 5, Senior Medium Coed 5, Senior Large Coed 5, International All Girl 5, and International Coed 5.

It might be new that they can get paid? Very few give paid to international..

Every one we go to gives paids to International 5. None (so far) give paids to L6.

Those are the fastest growing divisions. They have the kids that have been in the sport the longest (and "paid their dues"). They have (typically) the most financially challenged athletes. I think they should always have the opportunity to get the same bids the senior teams are after. This is particularly true when they pay the same entry fees.

Every one we go to gives paids to International 5. None (so far) give paids to L6.

Those are the fastest growing divisions. They have the kids that have been in the sport the longest (and "paid their dues"). They have (typically) the most financially challenged athletes. I think they should always have the opportunity to get the same bids the senior teams are after. This is particularly true when they pay the same entry fees.

I thought WSF Indy would give bids to an I6 team if and only if they were the highest scoring team of the event.

WOW:jawdrop: to bad my team isnt going.... my gym will be there with about 6 of our teams..... but dang ... this is the reason why i love this competition .....NEXT year i WILL be there

That's possible. I don't think they have ever gone on a paid bid. It's ironic that they don't give many paid bids to IOC/IAG seeing as how many of those teams are full of broke college kids...
RIGHT???? those were my thoughts exactly.... it just doesnt seem fair.... a lot of kids on my team are on scholarship.... meaning... we work at the gym to cover our tuition and do not receive a pay check

Back