• 1-2 Years

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 2+ Years

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is this better?
2508lsj.png
Hmm I think I smell a rat on the boards. Interesting turn of events. Grabs popcorn.

Facts > Non Facts
#busted

Ahhh didn't realize he had a site! Now I realize I am stepping in the middle of something! Erp! Leaving now :)

If all of you are so concerned and full of hate for cheerUPDATES/ DJ, why do you think this will help? If he is the horrible person you're making him out to be, don't you think he would pleasure in the Fierceboard discussing his board? Like, thanks for the advertisement?

I like it. I love all the administrators on it. I think it will last.
good thing your avatar explains a lot...

Quite frankly I think everyone here knows the relationship I have had with him so if he wants to have his own website thats great, good luck to him, I just won't be spending my time on it.

Marrrrr then how come when I go and search my user name (that I cannot log onto anymore...) I can't click on the name because this shows up:

Is that how you guys do it over there? Don't like what someone has to say so you delete the user all together?
Sounds a little Umbridge-esque. Funny.

Hmm I think I smell a rat on the boards. Interesting turn of events. Grabs popcorn.

Facts > Non Facts
#busted

They might not have any members banned by IP, but they've absolutely deleted accounts.

Besides, that's not a hard image to photoshop.

Best of luck to them, more competition can only make for better quality.

They might not have any members banned by IP, but they've absolutely deleted accounts.

Besides, that's not a hard image to photoshop.

Best of luck to them, more competition can only make for better quality.

They said ban, let's get technical. The people with deleted accounts didn't post, only smited/ caused trouble.. If they don't like it, don't come. Don't be informed.

They said ban, let's get technical. The people with deleted accounts didn't post, only smited/ caused trouble.. If they don't like it, don't come. Don't be informed.

Oh please, we're arguing over semantics. Deleted vs. banned. Practically the same thing.

Although deleting an account means that they can re-register with the same email address. Banning means they'd have to come up with a new one... interesting.

I'm well informed here.

Back