Chicago Gym Owner Drug Dealer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Parents who are delinquents are ok, but gym owners aren't. Ok, got it. :cow:

FYI: Definition of guilt by association:
  1. guilt ascribed to someone not because of any evidence but because of their association with an offender.
That's exactly how you've described yourself - frequenting parties where drugs are dealt/used and knowing parents who are drug users. So yes, guilt by association.
That is not what I described. That is the way you're depicting.

I find it hard to believe the police in the Chicago area don't care about a potential drug bust. I would bring it up to the other coaches and let them decide what to do about it.
Clearly his coaches are aware of it which makes me sicker.

You ate being judgemental. I know plenty of parents who have children and use drugs. This does not mean I am guilty by association. Unless you like to play that game. Then that is on you. I can care less about your judgement. I am more so concerned about the gym being owned by a delinquent.
LMAO! That double standard doesn't work. Is it only okay for parents because you see drug use as unprofessional?

You ate being judgemental. I know plenty of parents who have children and use drugs. This does not mean I am guilty by association. Unless you like to play that game. Then that is on you. I can care less about your judgement. I am more so concerned about the gym being owned by a delinquent.

Okay, I will bite.

If the police bust a gathering you are attending with the knowledge that drugs are being bought, sold, and used, you will be treated like every other person at the gathering, whether you are using drugs or not. I am not sure what your perceived age has anything to do with, but if 1980 is your birthday, then you are old enough to know better. I am concerned about your safety and the safety of your child. You are not in your 20's (not that being in your 20's makes it okay to hang out in places where people are using). It is time to grow up, call the police, and give them the information you have on the gym owner.

Come back when you decide the best thing you can do is call the police and not complain here.

You eyewitnessed a crime and you did NOTHING? Are we suppose to call the police for you too? Please let people buy drugs, use drugs, and eventually hurt someone while being under influence. Please let him even try to sell to other kids to the gym. Yeah, just do nothing. In fact, why don't we just all close this thread and just forget about it?

If it is fake well, good job, you entertained me and had my attention for a few minutes.

Let me channel my inner Ms. Cleo for a sec...

You feel like exposing this person because you have personal beef with them as an ex-member/parent of their gym, or because you are actually a gym owner whose program is in this "drug dealer's" program's vicinity. Anything to eliminate the competition right?

Moo you.

Back