Chicago Gym Owner Drug Dealer

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let me channel my inner Ms. Cleo for a sec...

You feel like exposing this person because you have personal beef with them as an ex-member/parent of their gym, or because you are actually a gym owner whose program is in this "drug dealer's" program's vicinity. Anything to eliminate the competition right?

Moo you.
I would sue so fast if my name got out for one of those reasons. Gyms have enough problems not to add something like that.

I just can't with people tonight.

The use of the word "gathering" made me laugh. OP was at a party....trying to make it sound better than it is lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking OP was at a rave. My guess is that she started out her post by saying she looks like she is in her 20's to justify her being there. Because she looks like she fits in with all the real 20-somethings. ;)

My only 2 cents for this thread is that I'll vouch for the op that the Chicago police legit could not care less about some little drug dealer. I promise. And they DEFINITELY wouldn't do anything based on this little but of info and something so small time as selling at a oarty/rave.

Keep in mind this is a big city, with BIG crime. It's next to impossible to get police here to care about anything that isn't a multiple homicide, or a drug lord. They're definitely not going after this guy, no matter what she says.

That being said, I SINCERELY doubt this is actually in Chicago. There are only 3 gyms actually inside Chicago. I'd bet my next paycheck this is in the suburbs, NOT Chicago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

My only 2 cents for this thread is that I'll vouch for the op that the Chicago police legit could not care less about some little drug dealer. I promise. And they DEFINITELY wouldn't do anything based on this little but of info and something so small time as selling at a oarty/rave.

Keep in mind this is a big city, with BIG crime. It's next to impossible to get police here to care about anything that isn't a multiple homicide, or a drug lord. They're definitely not going after this guy, no matter what she says.

That being said, I SINCERELY doubt this is actually in Chicago. There are only 3 gyms actually inside Chicago. I'd bet my next paycheck this is in the suburbs, NOT Chicago.

Lol. Now I'm thinking about our discussion about the state outlines.

Last edited:
I am thinking this thread could be much larger by the time I wake up tomorrow morning....

Nope, you were wrong

Have we not discussed the fact that if you live in the State of Illinois you are really in Chicago? Just like saying you live in New York and everyone thinks you mean NY City.

**But I saw it on the Internet, it must be true**

Is mind you ay the same time he was dealing drugs to the people at the party. Now I don't do drugs but sometimes the people at gatherings I attend seem to enjoy them and I usually don't pay any mind as it is not.my business.
My 18 year old has tried to tell me that even though there was drinking at a party she didn't drink and didn't pay any mind to those who were. It was a lie.
None of us were born last night and this is certainly not our first rodeo with posters like you. Go home Chloe.

I am so confused.

Are you asking for help coping with knowing that a gym owner ( and his coaches) are dealing drugs?

Pretty easy answers there:
A.) Remove Child from program
B.) Report to proper authorities...who probably don't have the time or resources to follow up, but still should be aware.
C.) Use the experience to learn from mistakes... How, as a parent, are you going to use this to protect your child in the future... Is there something about the gym or gym owner that might have tipped you off to this potential danger?
D.) Consider lifestyle changes: Judgemental or not, if you are at a party to indulge in conversation and someone thinks you might be a good customer for drugs, this is probably NOT a good thing.Make no mistake, if that party had been busted you could have also been arrested, which is not something that will be likely to reflect well on you as a parent. If it is a pattern, it definitely isn't good and could play a role in things like custody or child protective services.

If you are trying to expose someone, just know that your story, as you tell it , is also exposing you to some judgement.

If you are trying to manufacture drama, good job. You got some bites.

th

Assuming the OPs post is not complete fiction -A parent being at a gathering where illegal drugs are being sold and used is just awful. A parent in their mid 30's partying w/ people in their early 20's because they can pass for younger is kind of pathetic too. I'd recommend finding a new circle of friends before you end up getting in trouble w/ the law (even indirectly) and really embarrassing your child. No kid wants a parent who gets busted at the same Rave party as their classmates older brother.

That said, that gym owner sounds like a complete hazzard to the community and should not be able to operate a cheer gym if this is the type of activities he engages in outside the gym. Perhaps reporting him to the USASF would get an investigation going if the police don't care. Of course, maybe the police do care and gathering evidence to bust him with is just going to take some time.

My 18 year old has tried to tell me that even though there was drinking at a party she didn't drink and didn't pay any mind to those who were. It was a lie.
None of us were born last night and this is certainly not our first rodeo with posters like you. Go home Chloe.
Yippee cai yai yay.

Back