All-Star Choreographers Going Above and Beyond

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
What choreographers has your gym worked with? And have any of them done more then just coming in and giving you a routine then leaving? Im curious to know what other choreographers do!

good question.. i was just talking to some about this breifly i do in house choreo. for my gym so i dont know much about having other gym owners/choreo. companies to come in and do choreo for a gym.

On my old team we had choreographers from NY. They stayed for the weekend to teach us, but no one liked it so the team and coaches just kind of made up another routine. It was fun.
This year, us coaches are doing all the routines, thank god. I would never hire another choreographer. I've watched Bring It On and that didn't go so well ;)

Jason Graham (the owner of PRO Athletics) does is doing, & has done USA Wildcats Senior Lrg 3/4 & Sm. Jr CoEd 3. Also Bucky will be doing are Senior CoEd 3 team this yr... This will be are first yr. with Bucky but we have a great realtionship with Jason. He is only a state away so he comes down throughout the year to tweak some stuff if we want or just to hang out!! He is such a talented guy and has never given us a bad routine. I am sure Bucky is going to be the same way!!!

Brett Lane from Stingrays does ours. He usually stays for a week, and the kids absolutely adore him.

We also worked previously with someone from a big name gym. He definitely went above and beyond...He told one of our junior teams that they were the worst team he's ever worked with. It was heartwarming...

So thank god for Brett! I would recommend him a million times if people are looking for a choreographer!

We're using Luke Johnson and Mykel Jones this year. Mykel Jones is doing out Mini 1, Senior 1, and Junior 2 teams. Luke is doing our Senior 2, Senior 3, Senior 4, Small Senior 5, and Small Limited Coed 5. We havent even had choreography yet (We have it end of June) and Luke has made us feel like we are the only team he is doing. If he sees a facebook status that we had a good practice, he will shoot an email to the gym and say how excited he is. He will personally call me and ask how practices are going. I dont know if this is common or not. He just makes us feel special and we couldnt be more excited!!!!!!

I'm a choreographer from florida, my name is Brendan Mathews and I've worked with all the Cheerforce teams including diamondz and large limited (coed black). I've worked with Procheer, TCA and I choreograph my gyms teams, Florida Wildcats :) I'm looking for more work to spread my wings! I absolutely love my job and have cheered now 19 Years, anyone need some assistance??

I'm a choreographer from florida, my name is Brendan Mathews and I've worked with all the Cheerforce teams including diamondz and large limited (coed black). I've worked with Procheer, TCA and I choreograph my gyms teams, Florida Wildcats :) I'm looking for more work to spread my wings! I absolutely love my job and have cheered now 19 Years, anyone need some assistance??

He worked with NorCal two years, and we all adorrred him! So much energy!!! Fully reccomended.....

So far we have used Corey and Greg from Top Gun, Miguel, and Matt and Griffin :) I know we are using Corey and Greg and Matt again this year and a couple others but i'm not sure the names of the others :)

We have always loved what they have given us!

We use Matt Goto and last year or, like, two seasons ago he did our routine, and before we went to wsf indy he drove his butt back to our gym and drilled the team team and got us perfect so we could get our worlds bid that weekend... and we did =-]]
<3 himm

Are level 5 team has used Jamie Parish for the entire routine, and Eric Little did there dance last year and will be doing it again this yr. Also Victor Rosario will be doing our int'l coed team out of our Norwich gym but they are not going to worlds which is why he is able to without conflict of interest

Luke Johnson also does Az Power Xtreme, he has for the past...two years? I think. Small Senior used Eric Little in 2008-2009, and Coed used Luke, and small senior liked our routine better so they brought Luke back and redid small senior's routine, and they've used him since lol

Triana and Kristin T from top Gun choreographers for Rockets :) now they are coaching staff at our gym.. very excited

Back