All-Star Choreographers Going Above and Beyond

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jason Graham (the owner of PRO Athletics) does is doing, & has done USA Wildcats Senior Lrg 3/4 & Sm. Jr CoEd 3. Also Bucky will be doing are Senior CoEd 3 team this yr... This will be are first yr. with Bucky but we have a great realtionship with Jason. He is only a state away so he comes down throughout the year to tweak some stuff if we want or just to hang out!! He is such a talented guy and has never given us a bad routine. I am sure Bucky is going to be the same way!!!

Bucky is GREAT you will love him and so will the kids!!!

PrimeTyme is using Luke, Mykel, Myself lol and Jose from TG... Ive never had a routine done by Luke and Mykel but I have used Jose for 3 years and he is absolutely wonderful! Highly Recommended..

ElitePAmom! I will doing some of Rocket Elites Choreography this year with Triana and KT.. Im very excited! The kids are very willing to learn and extremely talented the last time I was there!

ps.. If anyone still needs a Choreographer I have a few dates left! lol PM Me.

Shawn Miller did an amazing jobs with KC Cheer this past season! Tom Stec came in and did our level 5 dance for worlds!! Both are great choreographers!!!!! We are using both again this year.

My team used Eric Little last year and it was awesomee
normally my gym though uses our own coaches who are choreographers (Gianni DeNegri, Alex Fernandez for examplee)

and my old gym used Jamein Small and it was SO fun
for our choreo camp we actually went camping and he came along and made every thing so hilarious! and his choreography is awesome!

My name is Jennifer Cooper. Most people know me from World Cup :)

Since I graduated I have been working with programs on choreography, camps, training, privates lessons and especially the SASS. I love working with the kids and help them bring that inner "DIVA" out! I work with Woodlands Elite Generals and Colonels before worlds in 2009 and 2010 to sharpen up those dances. I interned with Luke Johnson last summer. I currently do the entire program for Fusion Athletics in Canada. Some programs I work(ed) with are Epic Cheer, Peak Athletics, Flame Elite, Fusion, Illinois Cheer Camp, Prodigy All Stars, Woodlands Elite, Northwest SilverStars, Rock-It Cheer... just to name a few.

I LOVVEEE CHEER!

Im currently working on my site but you can get some information at bigredcheerleading.com - [email protected]

This year we used Mykel Jones, Shawn Miller, and Jamein Small and let me say, all three were absolutely amazing! Each one had such a different style and contributed different things. Mykel did our first routine, Shawn came and did clean up and added some choreo and Jamein did our second dance. Highly recommend all three!

I workeo wich Mykel at Epic Cheer last year. He was amazing! Super sweet personality, funny and of course very creative. <3

RockStar looked great this year!

clc1721 said:
Bucky is GREAT you will love him and so will the kids!!!

Thanks the coach of that team is looking forward to it. A up and coming with fresh ideas. Should be great!! I'm looking forward to meeting him he seems like such a nice guy!!

We use Wes Haley for level 4 and 5 and Ernie Valdez for all the other teams obviously we have a special relationship with Ernie! He will also be spending a weekend doing stunts and pyramid for level 4 and 5 :)

We use Matt Goto and last year or, like, two seasons ago he did our routine, and before we went to wsf indy he drove his butt back to our gym and drilled the team team and got us perfect so we could get our worlds bid that weekend... and we did =-]]
<3 himm

we just did choreography with Matt Goto! it was great! he was totally into our gym and had great energy:)

I'm a choreographer from florida, my name is Brendan Mathews and I've worked with all the Cheerforce teams including diamondz and large limited (coed black). I've worked with Procheer, TCA and I choreograph my gyms teams, Florida Wildcats :) I'm looking for more work to spread my wings! I absolutely love my job and have cheered now 19 Years, anyone need some assistance??

my coach :) and favorite coreographer deffinatley reccomended! heres our routine from last year he coreographed.

Back