All-Star Choreographers Going Above and Beyond

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont know which ones go above and beyond, but i do know some that stay out until 5 am partying then sleep in the offices at the gym & skip the first three hours that were paying them to teach us a routine...

Brett Lane from Stingrays does ours. He usually stays for a week, and the kids absolutely adore him.

We also worked previously with someone from a big name gym. He definitely went above and beyond...He told one of our junior teams that they were the worst team he's ever worked with. It was heartwarming...

So thank god for Brett! I would recommend him a million times if people are looking for a choreographer!
brett did a few of my high school routines, and i LOVED the routines! he's hilarious and so much fun to be around, but he will whip everyone into shape too! he coaches smoke and platinum and i think he has a lot to do with why they always look so great and hit :)

I need some suggestions for younger teAms! Our people in the past have not fit the choreography to them and we end up changing alot :(

angelface107 said:
I need some suggestions for younger teAms! Our people in the past have not fit the choreography to them and we end up changing alot :(

Kelly Ward at MIX works for V!Roc and does awesome with all ages including minis. She did my CPs mini teams the last two years and we always won specialty awards for our choreo. The girls lved doing the routines too :D

Our small senior 5 team is using Ray Jasper for the second or third year in a row. Luke Johnson is doing our coed 5/4 and small senior 4 routines. I can't WAIT to see them work with the kids and see the amazing routines that they will come up with.

We're using Luke Johnson and Mykel Jones this year. Mykel Jones is doing out Mini 1, Senior 1, and Junior 2 teams. Luke is doing our Senior 2, Senior 3, Senior 4, Small Senior 5, and Small Limited Coed 5. We havent even had choreography yet (We have it end of June) and Luke has made us feel like we are the only team he is doing. If he sees a facebook status that we had a good practice, he will shoot an email to the gym and say how excited he is. He will personally call me and ask how practices are going. I dont know if this is common or not. He just makes us feel special and we couldnt be more excited!!!!!!

I coach a high school team, and we are fundraising our butts off somwe can afford Luke Johnson! This post makes me want him even more now!!

So far we have used Corey and Greg from Top Gun, Miguel, and Matt and Griffin :) I know we are using Corey and Greg and Matt again this year and a couple others but i'm not sure the names of the others :)

We have always loved what they have given us!
miguel did choreo for my old gym :) so did tyler houchin from Step 1

Jason Graham from Pro Athletics. He is so talented and creative & he is a perfectionist & wont stop til everything is absolutely just right! Love him!!

Luke Johnson just left our gym and he was AMAZING. He pushed our kids and got all stunt groups new skills in 20 minutes. I'm so glad he did senior coed's choreography.

Back