All-Star Christmas Gift Ideas For Cp?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Those are all great ideas and I didn't even ask for the post myself!! I would definately say shirts from other gyms if they are head over heals about other gyms, BOWS (my dtr has well over 60 now and still wants more), and my dtrs nots into the matching sports bras as much as the matching briefs. So I would add those, too. Nike has some, mizuno, adidas, etc.

My girls are head over heels for Gabi Butler. She is one of their biggest cheerlebrities. Maybe I could get them something from her cheer gym.

@Kris Top Gun pro shop is great and ,Gabi's father, @JohnButler , is on here. He is always extremely helpful with everything on here.I would PM and see what he says.

TG Naples has really cute quilted bags with polka dot ribbon and bows on them. CP has the little backpack and she loves it!

My girls are head over heels for Gabi Butler. She is one of their biggest cheerlebrities. Maybe I could get them something from her cheer gym.
That is really sweet Kris! Thank you! Top Gun does have a pro shop online (topgunproshop.com), but right now they only have a hoodie up there. I would be happy to see if I could get them a t-shirt and mail it to you. I know they just got some new t-shirts. Gabi also has recently gotten very into drawing. She really has gotten very good and really loves drawing pictures for the Holidays. She just started doing some for Christmas so I could ask her to draw something for your girls as well and send that with it. If you have a picture of your girls I would even have her draw all of them together into the picture. I know she would enjoy doing it. Let me know and Happy Holidays!

Justcheerbows.com has amazing all rhinestone bow on sale for half price and no shipping today.

I make a keychain bow and attach a gift card to it. I use a rhinestone applicator and rhinestones that I got off Amazon. It's easy to use after you get the hang of it. The applicator and rhinestones could be a good gift for a careful kid. The tip is hot like a glue gun, so keep that in mind. Key chain parts from Michaels.

download
Opps. Sorry it is upside down.

Applicator $11.22
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I6XKWE/ref=oh_o01_s00_i00_details

Rhinestones (my favorite size) $7.17 for 750
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002IJSRME/ref=oh_o01_s00_i01_details

That is really sweet Kris! Thank you! Top Gun does have a pro shop online (topgunproshop.com), but right now they only have a hoodie up there. I would be happy to see if I could get them a t-shirt and mail it to you. I know they just got some new t-shirts. Gabi also has recently gotten very into drawing. She really has gotten very good and really loves drawing pictures for the Holidays. She just started doing some for Christmas so I could ask her to draw something for your girls as well and send that with it. If you have a picture of your girls I would even have her draw all of them together into the picture. I know she would enjoy doing it. Let me know and Happy Holidays!
Wow! They would love that! THanks, Kristi & kids

I made a collage for my cp of some of her favorite pics from last season - pics of her, her with teammates, pics from comps, I made pics of patches from comps and included those, or downloaded comp logos, really just anything I thought would add to the memory. Hobby Lobby and Michael's have frames from 8x10, to 16 x 20, to poster size. And never buy frames full price, especially this month, if they aren't on special this week, they probably will be next week or there will be a coupon on line. PM me if you are interested and have any questions.

I am also a huge fan of your daughter and so is my sister! If I gave you money through paypal or something do you think maybe you could get me a Top Gun shirt and have Gabi sign it? And if she wouldn't mind a drawing too! :) Thank you!

A few years ago, my mom bought a tshirt from my gyms proshop and had all my teammates sign it with their names and cute little notes! It was the best present ever and I still have it to this day! I love it!
You could also get some poster board and decorate it with team photos, notes from teammates, etc...

Back