OT Christmas Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
well, my first try was that i asked mommy to buy my books for next semester.... that got shot down. no books. so then i asked for food money for nationals. also shot down. so then i sent her a list of 3 things:
1. real snow boots. not ugg boots. im talking stranded in a snow storm, having to hike through the mountains, looking to keep the toes intact, snow boots
2. fierce sports bra. the all star in me still lives....
3. DESPICABLE ME!!!

now that was mommy's list. i asked santa for:
1. enough popsicle sticks and paste to make it through 3 a day national practices (according to my team, i am made of popsicle sticks and paste since i am so little and fragile hahaha)
2. some nice nationals bling bling :)

A. My friend at Verizon, actually he's not my friend I just know him well and they always send me to him because I'm always going in to complain LOL, told me VZW will take it down to the minute. Contract expires on Dec. 31st and he said don't be surprised if it comes out that day, and he'd put money on it coming out in January at the latest. My upgrade is due on Jan. 15th and he told me to wait. (He knows if I bought another BlackBerry and 3 wks later they came out w/ the iPhone I would be paying him a visit LOL)
B. I have a Marc Jacobs watch, but vote Michael Kors. Something with boys with the name starting with M ;)

my brother's contract has been up for like 2 months now and he broke his old one. ha he has been using a like 2004 razr waiting to see if the iphone comes out ha

my brother's contract has been up for like 2 months now and he broke his old one. ha he has been using a like 2004 razr waiting to see if the iphone comes out ha

i feel like sooo many people are doing this!! im using my old phone from high school. im seriously counting down the days im gonna be sooo pissed if it doesnt happen.

i feel like sooo many people are doing this!! im using my old phone from high school. im seriously counting down the days im gonna be sooo pissed if it doesnt happen.

I was actually doing the same for awhile until I talked to a "master verizon store" in my area and it doesn't look like it is going to happen..so I ended up getting a blackberry and love it! However, I think it would be smart of Verizon to get the iPhone and possibly give apple some of the profit or something-I'm sure some type of contracting deal has to be made in order for this to happen. I would buy it in a heartbeat!! My whole Dad's side of the family actually has iPhones so I could join their plan today, but at my school verizon is the only cell service with complete coverage on campus!! :)

I'm fresh out of ideas... I can't think of anything I need. Any suggestions? My family wants to kill me.
my brother had the same problem. he told me to "get creative" so he's going to get a ton of clothes. do you need any electronics?- new phone, coffee maker, blender, rice cooker. or anything to go with a car?- seat covers, a carwash, a new liscense plate holder. or you could just ask for a spa day- gift card to a spa for massage, facial, manicure and pedicure etc.

I was actually doing the same for awhile until I talked to a "master verizon store" in my area and it doesn't look like it is going to happen..so I ended up getting a blackberry and love it! However, I think it would be smart of Verizon to get the iPhone and possibly give apple some of the profit or something-I'm sure some type of contracting deal has to be made in order for this to happen. I would buy it in a heartbeat!! My whole Dad's side of the family actually has iPhones so I could join their plan today, but at my school verizon is the only cell service with complete coverage on campus!! :)

I think verizon has released statements saying that they will be releasing their iphones first quarter of 2011.

I am waiting to do my upgrade until they get it in the store and I can actually see it in person to see if I like it. If not it looks like I will be getting another Blackberry. The only reason I am nervous about getting an iphone is my addiction to bbm.

To whoever wanted the Gold watch I would go with Michael Kors they are gorgeous. Are you wanting yellow gold or rose gold? I am obsessed with the rose gold one but the price tag scared me away.

I got gifts tonight at my grams and I got 8 new yellas. 2 CA shirts and the CA hot pants and the CA cheetah hot.pants and these cheetah and zebra spandex that are like rainbow. And a dunkin donuts gift card and a subway gift card. Loveee <3 and another 2 CA shirts and sports bra are on the way still. So excited

I got gifts tonight at my grams and I got 8 new yellas. 2 CA shirts and the CA hot pants and the CA cheetah hot.pants and these cheetah and zebra spandex that are like rainbow. And a dunkin donuts gift card and a subway gift card. Loveee <3 and another 2 CA shirts and sports bra are on the way still. So excited

This is me being very, very jealous!

Haha I know right I've been asking for CA shirts for like 4 years and this us the first time I've actually ft them lol. I got my blackberry wine Bailey button uggs tonight to. But I forgot to say that before lol Because I already knew I was getting them for Like 2 months now haha

Back