All-Star CJA to star in new cheerleading series!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was wondering if this was still happening?
im assuming its still happening. We competed with CJA in november and there were cameras everywhere but yesterday they didnt have any cameras, so possibly the series is done being filmed. Any word on the premiere?

Unless they are only going to some competitions, like first few, and big competitions, cause that would be a tad bit silly if they didn't have them compete at worlds or when they got their bid. IMO

im assuming its still happening. We competed with CJA in november and there were cameras everywhere but yesterday they didnt have any cameras, so possibly the series is done being filmed. Any word on the premiere?

they probably arent following them to every competition they go to. probably the 1st one and maybe some bigger comps

they probably arent following them to every competition they go to. probably the 1st one and maybe some bigger comps
i didnt see alot of cameras at spirit fest & thats where they got their bid, im not sure though i might be nuts.

yeah im sure the one in november was one of their first competitions if not the first. It was kinda cool to see the making of a show, like they wanted to interview my grandma, and when the teams went on they would have a camera just on the owner the entire time to see her reaction and another on the crowd and team. I cant wait to see it all edited together! hopefully there arent any unflattering frames of me in the background.

You may have a point there. Television production is a lot more complex than the general public is aware of. There is a very detailed format and not every show is taped in order of how it appears as the final show. In due time I'm sure it will all come together and the world will get to see what the talk was all about.

Back