Music Cja- Updated Mix From Cheer!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 5, 2010
Hey Everyone! I already check cheerlibrary and was wondering if anyone had the updated mix CJA had on CHEER!

Hey Everyone! I already check cheerlibrary and was wondering if anyone had the updated mix CJA had on CHEER!
They didn't actually use that for their competitions. All of the music they had on the show was just their custom voiceovers because I'm assuming there was copyright issues or whatever with the songs that are in their mix so they didn't use them. If that makes sense?

We don't have a copy of that mix... like krystynakrez said, it was a mix of our voiceovers and our "CJA Anthem"... we can put the anthem up on the library if anyone interested. Their music from last season should be up there already.

They didn't actually use that for their competitions. All of the music they had on the show was just their custom voiceovers because I'm assuming there was copyright issues or whatever with the songs that are in their mix so they didn't use them. If that makes sense?
We don't have a copy of that mix... like krystynakrez said, it was a mix of our voiceovers and our "CJA Anthem"... we can put the anthem up on the library if anyone interested. Their music from last season should be up there already.
Yup I understand about the copy right & if you could put the anthem up that would be amazing!! I loved the voiceovers in the TV mix and was just curious if they were used that for competitions.

Back