All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with Top Gun, but definitely have to say Georgia All Stars. Jamie Parish is big on etiquette and having the classy American look. You will never see athletes in uggs, bras, or having crazy hair colors,etc. All athletes must have their warmups on with the jacket zipped half down when not in uniforms. And you will never see our teams jump up before their names all called at awards! Not to mention the parents are quite classy too!

Top Gun, hands down, is the classiest gym I have ever seen. Of course, most of you will think I am saying that because my daughters cheer there. However, that is not the case. I will explain why...

As a parent, I strive to teach my children to understand the definition of respect and honor. I think it is one fabric of our society that has gotten lost over the years. I see so many parents these days that have forgotten that simple lesson. It is important to me, because my grandparents and parents instilled it deeply within me. If you cannot live a life with honor and respect, then it's not a life worth living.

Victor and Kristen Rosario embody that belief in everything that they do and teach to their children. I have seen on so many occasions various TG squads going and cheering for other squads. The athletes understand that as members of TG, they are held in high regard by many others and looked up to simply because they wear the uniform. This teaching starts from the coaches down. You will never see any TG team, or the parents of those members, ever cheer when a second place team is announced, unless of course it is TG in second place.

Some of you will remember at NCA last year and the year prior, when the Unlimited team was in the top 2 teams, they walked on the floor and did not huddle together amongst themselves, but rather went over to California Allstars and mixed in with their team, holding hand in hand with them. One year they won, and one year they lost, but both years they hugged and congratulated the other team when results were announced.

IMHO, there are many gyms out there that could learn from this incredible show of respect and honor. At the end of the day, that is the beauty of this sport. Not only does it challenge althletes to work as a team, it embodies the very priciples of good sportsmanship. Top Gun does an incredible job of teaching this principle to their athletes, young and old alike. It's why my children will be cheering for them for years to come... win or lose.

Every time I've been at a competition with Green Bay Elite, I have always thought they were so classy. They cheer on other teams and wish them good luck. I've never seen one of their athletics to anything that would raise eyebrows. Not to mention, they always have the biggest smiles on their faces, like they are genuinely excited to see you and be there. Hats off to their coaches!

I've had one experience with GBE. Worlds 09. We were doing a team day at Magic Kingdom, and they were there as well. We had seen them earlier stunting in front of the Castle. A little bit later in the day, we were on line for a ride, and up come these little girls with bright green bows. They were so excited to see another team there. I doubt they ever heard of us, but they were the most gracious little girls. They were so happy to meet another team, and wished all of us luck. Makes me smile just thinking about it.

Every organization has a few bad apples that spoil the bunch. But, I can't imagine GBE has any. They were a joy to be around, even if it was only for a few minutes. From that point on, I make it a point to cheer for them (even if it's behind a computer screen).

Top Gun is the sweetest! I was sitting with some parents at NCA this year and they were so nice! They didn't not say one "smacky" thing! When one of their competitors would go on, all that I would see from the athletes and the parents was them was clapping, yelling, singing to their music, and yelling "hit, hit, hit PULL!" Also we went to go get a shirt from them this year, and the lady wasn't there. So we asked one of the athletes were they were and they pointed it out and were totally nice about it, not thinking we were confused people!

My own gym State All Stars & definitely Elite Cheer Michigan I remember we were at a comp. with them in February,and for every team no matter what place they got the girls stood up, and clapped for them!!

yess and vizion allstarss;D elite and our gyms are near each other!

I sat with some Keystone Extreme parents this weekend and they were very nice,and Crimson Heat. BUT Elite Cheer Sensation has some extremely rude cheerleaders,and coaches ( im sorry I know this isnt what this thread but it was relevant)

Back