All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sat with some Keystone Extreme parents this weekend and they were very nice,and Crimson Heat. BUT Elite Cheer Sensation has some extremely rude cheerleaders,and coaches ( im sorry I know this isnt what this thread but it was relevant)
where is elite cheer sensation from? but its sad how a few athletes/parents/or coaches can ruin a gyms reputation.

just my opinion, and I know this is totally biased, but my small town gym, Findlay Cheer Elite. we don't ever leave ohio! but we try to cheer on other teams in warmups and performance. Our coaches always say class always win and we try our best to have the best sportsmanship possible.

also Ohio Cheer Force is always super nice to everyone along with MW Magic.

My coaches and gym owner are HUGE on having us be classy at competition; no matter what the results are we're always told to take it graciously and clap for the other teams, to never celebrate before they announce our name, etc. etc.

This weekend at Battle at the Capitol I found a million good things to say about so many gyms, but two that really stood out were USA Wildcats and Hotcheer (who were both in my division, and didn't even let the spirit of competition ruin their manners). USA has always been an extremely sportmanship-filled program, and everywhere I saw their girls they were cheering people on or wishing other teams luck. Hotcheer was the same way- my roommate and i had a message board hanging on our hotel room door and someone from the Hotcheer program even took the time to write us a good luck message on competition day, as did East Coast Nitros.

My coaches and gym owner are HUGE on having us be classy at competition; no matter what the results are we're always told to take it graciously and clap for the other teams, to never celebrate before they announce our name, etc. etc.

This weekend at Battle at the Capitol I found a million good things to say about so many gyms, but two that really stood out were USA Wildcats and Hotcheer (who were both in my division, and didn't even let the spirit of competition ruin their manners). USA has always been an extremely sportmanship-filled program, and everywhere I saw their girls they were cheering people on or wishing other teams luck. Hotcheer was the same way- my roommate and i had a message board hanging on our hotel room door and someone from the Hotcheer program even took the time to write us a good luck message on competition day, as did East Coast Nitros.

Thanks for saying this!! USA & Hot Cheer sr. 3 teams met up on Saturday and had a little bonding time with them. Both teams had a ball. And at awards when it was our 2 teams as the final 2, both teams got together and all held hands in one big circle. Hot Cheer is definitely one of the classiest gyms around & i was so glad i got to know them better.

Cheer Athletics. They are nothing but nice. I was just telling somebody the other day how I don't think that I've ever met somebody from Cheer Athletics who wasn't classy. And I have met quite a few people from Cheer Athletics. They are always super sweet and humble.

Back