All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I sat with a few Twisters parents at a comp this year. I know three moms don't speak for the whole program, but these were very nice ladies. We chatted about curling irons, glitter, their kids, the skanky college cheerleaders hosting. Nice people.
I also sat with some of Hot Topic(small gym) Allstars' coaches at awards either this year or last. Their coaches were all very friendly. They didn't say nasty things if their team didn't do well (though almost all of them did). The clapped for every team in the division, even if they got beat. I have to say I have a few teams in mind that I've had not good experiences with either for choreography or for parent rudeness.

Halifax Cheer Elite from Nova Scotia.

I competed against them at Canadian Nationals and everyone was so kind and supportive! I watched their routine after ours and congratulated their coaches and they looked at me like I had just given them a million dollars. They were so thankful that someone had noticed their hard work! After that I went up to the team to congratulate them personally and I ended up having a 20 minute conversation with them. They didn't care that we were competing against each other, they just talked like we were old friends! It was so nice to see after some of the teams we competed against during the season.

cheer extreme is very classy. My sister was warming up at BATC ( she is on j2) and senior elite was also warming up. As senior elite walked by they were super sweet to the girls and even complimented them on there dance. It meant alot to my sister being a huge cheer extreme fan and still talks about how cool it was now!
fame is also very classy i saw super seniors at a comp and they were wishing all the teams good luck and were having great sportsmanship.
it makes my day seeing gyms like this:)

IMO the two classiest gyms in my area are Pro Athletics and Sparks All Stars. In both cases it comes from the top. There are a lot of great programs in out area but I have to have to give credit where credit is due.

I'm going to say Stingrays. From what I've seen, there is no inappropriate behavior by a ray at any time. Also, the sportsmanship it took for the orange girls to congratulate panthers during the worlds awards ceremony broke my heart. You could see they were crushed when they were called in 3rd, but nonetheless they congratulated the winners. I think that the stingray gym is doing an amazing job at improving not only their cheerleaders athleticism and competitiveness, but also their character. keep it up rays!:rays:

Have to say based on the definition of classy gym it's hands down Charlotte. They have classy but cute full top uniforms, you definitely won't see them groping the floor, and I don't know one mean person from that gym. The whole gold medal thing, Teal has been so close to getting gold and I haven't heard anyone talk about them having a bad reaction about their placings at Worlds. Class all around:)

Twist & Shout! From their athletes to their coaches they are some of classy people I've been around! I've never met a single person from their gym that hasn't been a class act!

Back