All-Star Classiest Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So.... You're not "sure" if they were laughing at you, but, since your team messed up and you assume they were laughing at you. So you come on to a message board and blast that team.
That is very classy on your part.
I'm not blasting any team..I'm commenting on the few individuals who can ruin a reputation. I was just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but do you really think that the exact moment after we fell..with all of them watching..they would burst out laughing at something else in the warm-up room, especially when we all turn to look they are staring at us. Like I said though it was just a few, I know several rays who are nice to every team and would never do such a thing.

I'm not blasting any team..I'm commenting on the few individuals who can ruin a reputation. I was just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, but do you really think that the exact moment after we fell..with all of them watching..they would burst out laughing at something else in the warm-up room, especially when we all turn to look they are staring at us. Like I said though it was just a few, I know several rays who are nice to every team and would never do such a thing.
I believe you are a little sensitive because you dropped a pyramid in the warm up room.

I had a bad experience with them too. We were up against them and they came over early before we were finished with our last mat in warm-ups. We messed up a part of our pyramid and some of the girls started laughing out loud and it really made us feel bad and felt like we were getting made fun of right before we went on the floor. It could have been that they were laughing at something else, but it was a very badly timed laugh if they were.

However, One of my childhood friends is on smoke and she is the nicest person and is always concerned how my team does at competitions, so it really is just a few that can ruin a reputation.

i highly doubt they were laughing at yall. maybe it was just timing. orange girls are some of the classiest cheerleaders ever.

When I read threads like this with relatively anonymous posters passing judgments on gyms, teams, programs, I long for a thread where each poster who choses to be harsh, critical and often downright dishonest about other people and their efforts has an short video documentary of their lives, decisions, actions done by an independant group and posted for all to view so we can all participate on a board judgement of their public lives. Should be fun. What do you say King, can we get that done?

When I read threads like this with relatively anonymous posters passing judgments on gyms, teams, programs, I long for a thread where each poster who choses to be harsh, critical and often downright dishonest about other people and their efforts has an short video documentary of their lives, decisions, actions done by an independant group and posted for all to view so we can all participate on a board judgement of their public lives. Should be fun. What do you say King, can we get that done?

Feel free.

If you really think anyone on Rays took the time in warmups to, instead of focussing on their team and doing their job, watch your pyramid specifically in case it would fall and then laugh at it, I apologize.

If any coach actually saw our peeps doing that we would probably chew their butts. When you focus on someone else and not yourself you cannot do your best. So in all those years of winning do we think our teams really took the time to focus on someone else... or ourselves?

how can you assume that there being harsh? maybe they have had people from other gyms be harsh to them. everyone is allowed there opinion harsh or sweet. it is over the internet you cant always assume that people are being harsh by there words. its not like you can hear there tone of voice or anything

Ehh no one really ever says on topic on the boards haha
this is very true.....lol
just trying to get everyone back on topic.
i'll name one - world cup - particularly the shooting stars girls.....every comp. i have seen them at, the girls on the team have all been wonderful and great sports - even when a ton of kids are trying to talk to them and get pics with them & all. they are patient and kind & talk to everyone.

how can you assume that there being harsh? maybe they have had people from other gyms be harsh to them. everyone is allowed there opinion harsh or sweet. it is over the internet you cant always assume that people are being harsh by there words. its not like you can hear there tone of voice or anything

I agree with you. I also don't think that anyone should take these comments to heart. I've heard tons of bad things about a lot of these gyms getting high marks. I don't think it's a big deal if these gyms are classy or not or if the athletes are sweet or giving you the finger. It's about how they perform on that mat.

Back