All-Star Cmt Cheerleading Reality Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It is Jersey Cheer, Lifetime didn't pick it up after the 1 episode so CMT picked it up.
I personally am not going to watch it because I have seen what happens when a reality show enters something like cheer. Dance Moms is nothing but drama, Toddler and Tiaras make pagents look awful, and even the Dallas Cowboys show makes it look like beauty is everything. I am afraid editing will turn Patty Ann into Abby Lee.

So funny my friends and I were just talking about the CMT station earlier. LMAO I'll be very interested to see how the CMT version of the Jersey Cheer show will differ from the Lifetime one!!!

It is Jersey Cheer, Lifetime didn't pick it up after the 1 episode so CMT picked it up.
I personally am not going to watch it because I have seen what happens when a reality show enters something like cheer. Dance Moms is nothing but drama, Toddler and Tiaras make pagents look awful, and even the Dallas Cowboys show makes it look like beauty is everything. I am afraid editing will turn Patty Ann into Abby Lee.

This may be the only thing we have agreed on this afternoon.;)

its not going to be like dance moms...its supposed to be a positive outlook on cheerleading and show the world the hard work dedication and commitment that it take to be an all-star cheerleader

its not going to be like dance moms...its supposed to be a positive outlook on cheerleading and show the world the hard work dedication and commitment that it take to be an all-star cheerleader

They say that all the time about reality shows. I can count on 1 hand how many reality shows are not scripted in some way or filled with some kind of drama. When Jersey Cheer did the 1 episode people didn't talk about the skills the girls had or the dedication they had, instead they talked about how their coach talked to the athletes. I am sure Patty Ann is a fabulous woman, but the TV didn't make her look that way to those outside of cheer people looked at her like they do Abby Lee.
People keep wanting shows about cheer, but I see nothing but negative about it all.

I agree w/ Brittx3 - I have read many people say that the show is exactly how the gym is in "real life" or when the cameras arent rolling.. coaches arent supposed to be your best friend.. she teaches these girls life lessons and if it works for the gym it works for them !

Back