All-Star Cmt Cheerleading Reality Show

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly have no idea. I couldn't see her having an issue with it, because that is how she is. Her love for the kids in her organization is unreal. Each and every child that walks into that gym has a piece of her heart. And no matter what reality show you're watching, they're always going to show the good guy/bad guy side of things. But with her everything is cut and dry, no grey area. I can guarenteeyou that in almost every cheerleading organization across the world a coach has gotten upset with his or her athletes, who hasn't? And that is where the "bad guy" persona stems from, but at the end of the day it all comes down to love.. When a parent yells at their child for doing something wrong that doesn't mean that they stop loving them. They just got upset at something that the child shouldn't have done.thats how it clearly is in the cheerleading world.. Or any sport for that matter.... But we also can't forget that reality tv is not 100% reality in ANY aspect. Production companies have the people on the show act here and there just to make for better television.

Back