All-Star Cnn At Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anything that takes cheer to the public as a legit sport is A-OK with me! Hope this will be great!

I do know that CNN is also following CEA Small Senior Sharks as well as Stingray Orange. They started following these two teams at Cheersport Nationals, and will continue to do so through Worlds. CNN was in Raleigh filming CEA Sunday and Monday. If someone would like to know CNN's reason for following these teams, I suggest contacting Kelly Smith and ask her. After speaking with one of the CNN reporters, the documentary will be aired some time in July.

I think they are trying to do a news story. I suspect they will try to find controversy and "drama" where they can and hopefully present the whole picture in a balanced piece. I have just not seen a lot of interesting news storys without some controversy, and I suspect things like injury rates, sportsmanship, athletes and their quirks, crazy parents, over the top coaches, and out of control rivalries are being searched for and will part of the story if they exist. I would do the same thing. They are young, but they are good at what they do from my observations, and seemed very intelligent. It will be interesting to see. All we were told is they wanted to do interviews and taping, and they did that in a very professional manner. Whether or not they got what they needed is up to them.

I do know that CNN is also following CEA Small Senior Sharks as well as Stingray Orange. They started following these two teams at Cheersport Nationals, and will continue to do so through Worlds. CNN was in Raleigh filming CEA Sunday and Monday. If someone would like to know CNN's reason for following these teams, I suggest contacting Kelly Smith and ask her. After speaking with one of the CNN reporters, the documentary will be aired some time in July.

They were following Stingray Smoke as well (and focusing on a couple of seniors on there as well). They were with Rays for a good bit, but haven't heard anything recently. So who knows what the deal is!

seems like its a documentary about multiple teams... a friend on stingrays smoke said that they [rays coaches] chose a few seniors from smoke (& orange i think) to concentrate on, but also filming practices, comps, etc. she said the cnn cameramen came to her house on the day of cheersport and filmed her getting ready, doing hair, make up, etc. then filmed them at the competition in the room, warmups, after they got their score, etc. ill be interested to see what the final product will be and how all star cheerleading will be portrayed.

They were following Stingray Smoke as well (and focusing on a couple of seniors on there as well). They were with Rays for a good bit, but haven't heard anything recently. So who knows what the deal is!

I have heard that CNN will be coming to Worlds with Smoke and I assume orange too.

Back