All-Star Coastal Corporation Battle At The Capitol 2/11 - 2/12/17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

coach told me the schedule most likely change as he told us that senior 5 probably won't compete 11 to midnight.

Thats wrong becuase coaches just got an updated schedule and the last team of the day competes at 9:41 pm

Why why why no awards schedule yet???

they sent the coaches an updated satruday performance order today and it said in the email that they will be sending sundays schedule and the awards schedule over shortly. so hopefully it will get sent out soon.

I don't understand why they put schedules up on the website when they keep sending gym owners revised schedules.
Like they should wait till the schedule is final.

I don't understand why they put schedules up on the website when they keep sending gym owners revised schedules.
Like they should wait till the schedule is final.

Stressing out.... flight cancelled to go... trying to figure out to cancel flights all together.. or keep flight home... wishing I knew times and awards!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stressing out.... flight cancelled to go... trying to figure out to cancel flights all together.. or keep flight home... wishing I knew times and awards!!!!

your flight got cancelled?
and award schedule was supposed to be sent out today.

your flight got cancelled?
and award schedule was supposed to be sent out today.

Yup. Had early morning flight out Friday morning out of Boston. It was cancelled due to the snow storm Can't get on another flight till sat... so can't risk it... now driving!!!!

Yup. Had early morning flight out Friday morning out of Boston. It was cancelled due to the snow storm Can't get on another flight till sat... so can't risk it... now driving!!!!

oh that stinks! i have a 9:30 am flight out of Hartford Friday morning. hoping it doesn't get cancelled too.

What do I have to do to get an awards schedule? Or a finalized schedule? I'm over BATC and it hasn't even happened yet.

What do I have to do to get an awards schedule? Or a finalized schedule? I'm over BATC and it hasn't even happened yet.
i'm with you there!
we got 3 revised Saturday schedules & they never sent us a Sunday schedule or awards. yet they put schedules on the website that are of course gonna change.

They just put another new schedule up about 15 minutes ago but still no awards schedule

i'm with you there!
we got 3 revised Saturday schedules & they never sent us a Sunday schedule or awards. yet they put schedules on the website that are of course gonna change.
I'm losing my mind. If they send one more revised Saturday schedule I'm going to scream. They finally just updated Sunday, but awards are a little important. Especially since I know they'll be late AND I have a 3 hr drive ahead of me. I would like to be pissed off now, so by Sunday I'm over it.

Back