All-Star Coastal Corporation Battle At The Capitol 2/11 - 2/12/17

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm losing my mind. If they send one more revised Saturday schedule I'm going to scream. They finally just updated Sunday, but awards are a little important. Especially since I know they'll be late AND I have a 3 hr drive ahead of me. I would like to be pissed off now, so by Sunday I'm over it.

Agreed. Trying to change my flight since I can free of charge..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup. Had early morning flight out Friday morning out of Boston. It was cancelled due to the snow storm Can't get on another flight till sat... so can't risk it... now driving!!!!

Good luck on your long drive!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's a 5-6 hour drive for us. Although all of the coaches are flying. It's basically a one hour flight.
It's supposed to be a 4 hour drive for us but I don't know how long it will take or what condition the roads will be in tomorrow morning.

I'm not exaggerating at all...one of the early years it took us 3 hours to get out of the parking structure at the Gaylord. We learned a lesson and in following years moved our car down to a lower level as award sessions took place and people cleared out on Sunday. Also we did a very cool tour, the concierge helped us and we got a private driver (pre uber) who took us around to all the monuments and the White House at night. The buildings were all lit up and beautiful. He would let us out to take photos and told us where to meet him when we were finished. We saw so much in such a short time. I highly recommend it, it was worth the money!

The scoring here is vastly different between the arenas. A/B scores are sky high while C/D scores are seeming unusually low.

Does anyone have updates on small coed for Charlotte, Cobalt, CJA? CheerUpdates just happened to stop reporting before they took the mat

The scoring here is vastly different between the arenas. A/B scores are sky high while C/D scores are seeming unusually low.

Well that's not going to be good when it comes to grand champs. Why aren't each level being judged by its own group of judges as in past. Previous years level 2 and 3 where in one hall and 4 and 5 in another hall.

Such a difference between arenas...at least 1.5 higher in A/B if not more depending on the division

Back