All-Star Coed Partner Stunting! Is A Girl Doing Toss To Hands The Same Amount Of Points As A Guy?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have a very tiny 13 yr old boy...amazing tumbler but her definately could never do a toss to hands or even an assisted stunt...he just about gets up our smallest flyer with a whole stunt group.

Do you have an injury from something else? If not and the stunting itself is hurting your back, either you or your flyer are doing something incorrectly.
nope no injury and i was doing it correct i had like 5 of our major coaches i just couldnt do it. plus my back isnt strong in the first place

kingston and i have talked about this before. It should be called multi-based and single-based stunting.

On the varsity score sheets, you get points for difficulty. Having girls do toss stunts is difficult and you are rewarded. (Depending on quantities)

Yes! Thankyou! Not all guys can coed stunt! I have another friend, he is an AMAZING tumbler. There's not a pass he can't do. He's connected with my gym, because he cheers on the co-owner's daughter's HS team, and our choreographer needed a tumbler for worlds (She owns NJSE.), so she flew him there and back like every week to prepare for worlds. He didn't partner stunt! Actually, he was a flyer in the pyramid! Not all guys can coed stunt & I don't think that should hold back girls from helping coed teams max out!!

We have a girl who does toss hands to one arm cupie effortlessly...I have a vid but duh , don't know how to post...lol

i think that girls partner stunting in an all-girl squad should be given more credit ;)

Girl partner stunts impress me if only because upper body strength is a lot more difficult for a girl to build than it is for a guy. If a girl can toss to hands and extend etc, that actually says more to me for the base (in terms of comparative strength) than when my son does it. if that makes sense. Not diggin on my son, I love to watch him partner stunt, I just think physiologically it comes a bit easier to boys.

now what if this is an all girl team performing these "coed" stunts? how would they be scored?
It is stunt difficulty or stunt creativity, or overall impression. Depends on the company.

I think Jam Score is the only score sheet with an actual Coed stunt score.

It is stunt difficulty or stunt creativity, or overall impression. Depends on the company.

I think Jam Score is the only score sheet with an actual Coed stunt score.
I'm pretty sure both the varsity grid and the cheersport grid at least list unassisted single base stunting in their stunting category to max out the score sheet. Its not an individual line on the grid but it's included in the grid for maxing out partner stunts.

I'm pretty sure both the varsity grid and the cheersport grid at least list unassisted single base stunting in their stunting category to max out the score sheet. Its not an individual line on the grid but it's included in the grid for maxing out partner stunts.
I've never judged for Cheersport before,.

For Varsity, it was never an "AND" criteria, it was included as an "or" which means a team doing them would be in the range, but it wouldn't be required.

I've never judged for Cheersport before,.

For Varsity, it was never an "AND" criteria, it was included as an "or" which means a team doing them would be in the range, but it wouldn't be required.
That actually answers a question I had about all levels. I was under the impression unassisted coed stunts got you an advantage and we ended up slightly behind a team that didn't have them when we did and always wondered, but if it's an "or" rather than "and," that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back