OT College Cheer Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 22, 2014
I'm not sure if I should try out for my college team. It's just a community college, so it's not a big deal, but I've never done cheer before. I danced and tumbled on an elite team when I was younger, then I went to another dance studio and tumbled in the advanced class. After that I did gymnastics for a while at a gymnastics gym, and now I'm just back to tumbling. I have back handsprings, whips, tucks, layouts, and I just got my round off bhs full on the tumble track. I'm obviously flexible too from my dance/gymnastics. I know everything there is to know about cheer but I have never done stunting before.

I'm not sure if I should try out for my college team. It's just a community college, so it's not a big deal, but I've never done cheer before. I danced and tumbled on an elite team when I was younger, then I went to another dance studio and tumbled in the advanced class. After that I did gymnastics for a while at a gymnastics gym, and now I'm just back to tumbling. I have back handsprings, whips, tucks, layouts, and I just got my round off bhs full on the tumble track. I'm obviously flexible too from my dance/gymnastics. I know everything there is to know about cheer but I have never done stunting before.
I would give it a shot. The worst that could happen is that you don't make the team which isn't even bad- especially since you've never cheered before! It's def a good way to stay active in college and stunting is seriously SOOOO much fun. Go for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back