All-Star College Cheerleading Showcase And College Fair

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
We have been working on this idea for a while to organize it and make it happen. On April 4th we will having some of the premier college teams in Georgia perform their nationals routine (or if they are a UCA squad they will exhibition skills). After it is all over there will be a college fair for all the attendees to meet the college cheer coaches!

Check out our website on the event: Georgia Cheer Showcase

Attendees include: Georgia Tech, UGA, Kennesaw, Shorter, Columbus State, West Georgia, and more! We are still adding teams to perform and attend the fair. (if you are a college interested in attending it is FREE for all colleges. Just PM me)

And please help us spread the word on this event! It is great for anyone looking to cheer in college or just come watch great college cheerleading!

We may actually be driving through to Florida for spring break. Going to look into the details and see if we can attend.

I love this idea. If you have a high schooler there are always so many questions and decisions about college cheer options. It's also great to be face to face with coaches. The only down side is that if you're on a Worlds team, making plans to do anything on a Saturday in April is hard.

Indiana University usually does this before UCA Nationals. They invite all of Indiana's college teams competing at UCA and also invite high school teams and even some allstars to perform. It's really neat!

Indiana University usually does this before UCA Nationals. They invite all of Indiana's college teams competing at UCA and also invite high school teams and even some allstars to perform. It's really neat!

Glad to hear this idea isn't unique. Our goal is to make it as big as possible to help make it self sustaining. Please come and bring family if you can! To do this the 'right way' we have to sell 1,000 tickets. The right way being crowd control, police, event cleaning, medical staff on location. If you can go please purchase online so we know if we meet our goal! We have all the joys of an EP without the goal of making a profit, just trying to break even.

can you post this information? Indiana is much closer to our home location and my CP would love to be part of seeing this. she is a sophomore this year.

can you post this information? Indiana is much closer to our home location and my CP would love to be part of seeing this. she is a sophomore this year.
It already happened this year before nationals in February, but if you follow them on any social media I'm sure they will post something about it when the time comes next year! It is held on campus at Indiana University, pretty sure it's free and it was really fun when I went last year.

Thanks for the Intel. Will keep an eye for it. I keep trying to see if IU is going to hold clinics but can't seem to find anything. She went to Purdue's last fall and had a great time.

Latest posts

Back