OT College Students

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am going to be a Freshman in college next year. I'll be living in an apartment. And I'll have my own bathroom and kitchen. wohooo :) how much do you usually pay??
I'll pay 170 €uros per month (which is about 200 dollars) but I will be with another person in apartment.

Here is a list I found on pinterest which will help me a lot next year when I am moving!!!

BUCKET LIST / i didnt know where to put this so its going here

I am going to be a Freshman in college next year. I'll be living in an apartment. And I'll have my own bathroom and kitchen. wohooo :) how much do you usually pay??
I'll pay 170 €uros per month (which is about 200 dollars) but I will be with another person in apartment.
It really depends on the location and amenities. Some apartments come furnished or include different utilities(cable,water,electricity,trash services,etc.). Also, some apartment complexes may have pool access, a fitness room, etc. which also affect the price. I paid about $470 a month for a 3 bedroom furnished apartment including some utilities but not all.....it did have access to a pool, fitness room, monthly complex activities (different events throughout the semester with free food or things to do such as decorating cupcakes, etc. since it was a college town), access to the campus bus system, and a car parking spot. I had friends that went to college in a different larger city that paid much more for an unfurnished apartment however, and also had friends that paid less for non furnished or older apartments with less amenities in the area of my college.

Side note: You still have a few years until you're "old" on the fierceboard haha.....at least until after college graduation;)

Thank you soooo much! That was so helpful! I think the only reason I really only feel old is because I joined when I was a sophomore in high school. So my life has changed quite a bit hahaha. I feel like I'm not old enough to be the age of a lot of people were when I joined so it's just really weird. Like I am part of the 'ex-cheerleaders that are still obsessed with cheerleading' group basically.

Thank you soooo much! That was so helpful! I think the only reason I really only feel old is because I joined when I was a sophomore in high school. So my life has changed quite a bit hahaha. I feel like I'm not old enough to be the age of a lot of people were when I joined so it's just really weird. Like I am part of the 'ex-cheerleaders that are still obsessed with cheerleading' group basically.
(popping in out of nowhere...)

Join the club :cool:

Back