OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
As an Ohio girl, I have been raised to dislike everything about that team from up north...
Ahh.. And as the daughter of two die hard Michigan fans and came out of the womb practically screaming 'Go Blue', I really dislike that ugly red team you're a fan of :p

Ahh.. And as the daughter of two die hard Michigan fans and came out of the womb practically screaming 'Go Blue', I really dislike that ugly red team you're a fan of :p
I do absolutely love the rivalry between the two, and respect that it is usually a good game because for both teams (and their fans) that game is THE game of the season.

Here's a section of how I do mine! Just put thumb tacks on the wall and set the bows on top of them. You can also hang them on the tack by the ponytail too. Sometimes they might fall off if you just set them (like if you bump them or whatever) but I think they look better that way.
ETA: Sorry for the huge pic!
15forgg.jpg
Just saw this! What a great idea!!! Her "bow stuffed drawers" make my OCD flare up every single day.

Just saw this! What a great idea!!! Her "bow stuffed drawers" make my OCD flare up every single day.
For my senior pics we hung up bows on fishing line and hung them behind me, and I put them up in my room afterward! It's kind of hard if you want to wear one that's in the middle but it works for just displaying them or putting your favorites on the ends. I just got 50lb line (could do less but we were just being careful) and stuck it through the bottom of one loop, out the top, then through the top of the other loop and out the bottom. I thought they would bunch up but they stayed pretty much wherever we put them.

I am currently applying for nursing programmes and found 1 I really like but need to apply for 5 and really need to get my app in by November ish

Read through my posts in this thread for a laugh. I can confidently say that UMass Amherst is the best decision I've ever made and I love my school so much. If any high school seniors want any info please ask me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same about info if anyone's looking in to Mizzou! It's awesome, come join me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back