OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
im only a sophomore but im applying at louisville north carolina(chappel hill) penn state ohio state and maybee a fiew other places
my first choice is north carolina but i doubt im going to get in there cuz i dont live in nc and non resident acceptance rate is only 18%
but if i dont make it there i reeeally hope i get in at louisville

im only a sophomore but im applying at louisville north carolina(chappel hill) penn state ohio state and maybee a fiew other places
my first choice is north carolina but i doubt im going to get in there cuz i dont live in nc and non resident acceptance rate is only 18%
but if i dont make it there i reeeally hope i get in at louisville

I really wanna go to NC too! No, it's not because CEA is there, but I just really want to go somewhere in that area :)

everyone check out the university of illinois in champaign :)

I really wanna go to NC too! No, it's not because CEA is there, but I just really want to go somewhere in that area :)

Chapel Hill is an AWESOME college town. I applied Early Decision to Duke which is all of 8 minutes from CH.

Chapel Hill isn't really close to CEA, though...well at least not Raleigh or KVille. They're about 40 and 75 minutes away, respectively.

But yeah, Chapel Hill is pretty hard to get into Out of State, but with a ton of extracurriculars, the right SAT scores and a heavy course load, you could make it happen!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Going for my masters - applying to Univ. of Hawaii, SFA, Moorehead, and maaaybe CSU and Univ. of Delaware. And yes, I plan on cheering, haha.

We have 3 seniors on Diamondbacks. One is going to University of Cincinnati, one to Ohio State, and I'm pretty sure the last girl is going to Bowling Greene State University. Sad to see them all go seperate ways, but I'm pretty sure they all are trying out for their college teams! :D

I go to the University of Alabama, which is 10+ hrs away from where I'm from, Columbus, Ohio. That has had no affect on me whatsoever... I'm so happy to be here and I feel so at home. Couldn't imagine going anywhere else. That's how you'll know what school to pick. You'll visit the campus and know that you couldn't imagine going anywhere else. I highly recommend 'bama.

This is so excitinggg :) Pghcheer, one of my best friends is going to Ohio State and a few others are considering Penn State. Fabuloushailx3x, that's a good choice of schools! Especially Northeastern, BU and BC. Where is Bentley? I don't think I've heard of it.
Thanks! and Bentley is in Waltham, MA right outside of Boston

Another thing to remember, is that if you dont get into your top choice schools, thats not reason to not check out other schools. I didnt get into my first choice, heard about Coastal, got accepted, visited and loved it. Was it my first choice? No, I wasnt even considering it at all, but I ended up here and I really like it. So keep your options open guys, you may realllyyy like a school you didnt even consider ! :) And same with what Samantha Says said, if you really like the school, it wont matter how far away you are. Im only 4 hours away, and Im real close with my mom so I figured it would be hard, but I talk to her everyday and Im perfectly fine with being away.

Another thing to remember, is that if you dont get into your top choice schools, thats not reason to not check out other schools. I didnt get into my first choice, heard about Coastal, got accepted, visited and loved it. Was it my first choice? No, I wasnt even considering it at all, but I ended up here and I really like it. So keep your options open guys, you may realllyyy like a school you didnt even consider ! :) And same with what Samantha Says said, if you really like the school, it wont matter how far away you are. Im only 4 hours away, and Im real close with my mom so I figured it would be hard, but I talk to her everyday and Im perfectly fine with being away.

absolutely agree with everything you said! and although I did get in to my first choice school, after visiting a second time, I realized that just wasn't the place for me, and I ended up somewhere that if you asked me two years ago i probably would have died at the thought of. haha

yes! same thing happened to my brother. he applied early decision to harvey mudd and then got rejected. so he ended up at ucla. last time i was with him he said "thank god i got rejected." turns out, sometimes schools are right too. they reject students that they don't think fit their mold. but anyways, my brother absolutely loves ucla.

Back