OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My friend is trying to get some information on some good athletic training schools.. Anyone with some good info?
She's really interested in UGA and Eastern Kentucky, but also looking at FGCU and North Florida. Ideally she wants to be an athletic trainer in the NFL.

Also is there anyone on the boards that attend FSU, LSU or Michigan? Or a major in sports management or minor in marketing?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

who, me?

alright I'll sum it up for you, it's the best place ever and I'm so in love with all of it
I'm glad you're having such a great college experience. ECU can definitely be a great place if you don't let the partying suck you in.

You're such a positive person, though, it's really not a suprise to me.

I'm glad you're having such a great college experience. ECU can definitely be a great place if you don't let the partying suck you in.

You're such a positive person, though, it's really not a suprise to me.
Contrary to popular belief you can actually be a student at ECU and not a partier! Believe it or not I am fully involved in going to football games and in my sorority and I still have yet to get drunk/wasted/high whatever you like to call using illegal substances underage after being here for 2 months. If you get in with the right crowd it's not a big party school. Which is probably true for any school across the country!

So if you like a school that has a party school rep... don't worry

Contrary to popular belief you can actually be a student at ECU and not a partier! Believe it or not I am fully involved in going to football games and in my sorority and I still have yet to get drunk/wasted/high whatever you like to call using illegal substances underage after being here for 2 months. If you get in with the right crowd it's not a big party school. Which is probably true for any school across the country!

So if you like a school that has a party school rep... don't worry
Don't worry, I have lots of respect for how you've carried yourself and have total faith in you.

You're one of a line of kids I've enjoyed watching grow up and now experiencing college. A few of which are graduated now and doing well.

Don't worry, I have lots of respect for how you've carried yourself and have total faith in you.

You're one of a line of kids I've enjoyed watching grow up and now experiencing college. A few of which are graduated now and doing well.
Well thank you! :D

Back