OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wow! Maybe this is what my CP is waiting for in order to make her decision. There is one "wild card" school she has yet to hear from, it was s stretch but we wanted her to apply to a reach school just to see what happened. She has not yet been declined so we sent the mid year grades and watch the mailbox daily. It is just killing me that we don't have a decision yet. I'm the planning type, and feel she has had ample opportunity to make a decision, but she still has not done so. I know she is torn because the school that has her major as a direct entry BS/MS program is not her top choice. If she chooses this school it would be a mature decision, focused solely on her career, and sacrificing the campus she likes the most. Ugh, it's killing me!
I hope she gets into that last school! I got into all that I applied to but was wait listed at my number once choice (which I didn't end up going too). I didn't find out that I got in until the start of April and I think my parents made use decide by mid April? Maybe making a monster spread sheet would help, I definitely thought so!

Wow! Maybe this is what my CP is waiting for in order to make her decision. There is one "wild card" school she has yet to hear from, it was s stretch but we wanted her to apply to a reach school just to see what happened. She has not yet been declined so we sent the mid year grades and watch the mailbox daily. It is just killing me that we don't have a decision yet. I'm the planning type, and feel she has had ample opportunity to make a decision, but she still has not done so. I know she is torn because the school that has her major as a direct entry BS/MS program is not her top choice. If she chooses this school it would be a mature decision, focused solely on her career, and sacrificing the campus she likes the most. Ugh, it's killing me!
My sister was all ready to go to Arkansas, had a roommate and a room, all her accounts set up and everything and then in I think May, she decided to go to Mizzou for financial reasons, which caused a little chaos with my mom who's a worrier but she got enrolled and found a roommate and is fine. Don't worry too much about having made a decision in March - it'll all work out! Plus if she's rushed to choose she might end up going back on her decision like my sister (I don't think it was because she was rushed, but I definitely think it could happen if someone was)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Actually I don't think it's ever been asked lol. After my dad made the huge spreadsheet my parents basically said you have until this day to tell us where you're going so we can cancel the housing deposits of the schools you're not going to and get our money back.

I guess we all just liked GB the best, we didn't really talk about it all or plan to go to the same place. It just kinda happened. Made my parents happy though.

Oh. Interesting. My younger sister is close friends with a set of identical twins guys. All last school year they were going to different school. 1 Clemson and the other CofC. Then they both ended up at CofC

My sophomore year I lived across the hall from a freshman that had a twin at a different college. By spring semester the twin transferred to her twins school

I cheered with a twin that had a twin
on the dance team

I could go on and on. I just think it's interesting how they always end up together. Sometimes roommates sometimes not

Oh. Interesting. My younger sister is close friends with a set of identical twins guys. All last school year they were going to different school. 1 Clemson and the other CofC. Then they both ended up at CofC

My sophomore year I lived across the hall from a freshman that had a twin at a different college. By spring semester the twin transferred to her twins school

on the dance team

I could go on and on. I just think it's interesting how they always end up together. Sometimes roommates sometimes not

My brothers are identical twins, 13, and claim they'll go to different colleges.... But they won't. Heck, until they stopped sharing a room this summer they still crawled into each other's beds at night. They won't be roommates though (they were roomies at summer camp one year and every year since they've been like "no I'm rooming with a friend")

on the dance team

Funny story about roommates. So last July we (my sisters and I) are just hanging at home at we all get the email saying who your roommate is and my one sister Leah opens hers first and is like WTF my roommate is Gabrielle (my other sister) and then Gabs looks and sure enough she's rooming with Leah. So I thought that maybe they roomed us with people on the cheer team but nope. I ha a random girl. They put down they wanted random roommate but the school paired them together lol.

Now we live together in an apartment with another cheerleader who basically looks just like us haha

My brothers are identical twins, 13, and claim they'll go to different colleges.... But they won't. Heck, until they stopped sharing a room this summer they still crawled into each other's beds at night. They won't be roommates though (they were roomies at summer camp one year and every year since they've been like "no I'm rooming with a friend")

I'd like to think that if I had a twin I would have roomed with them in college.

I like evil I know as opposed to evil I don't know.

I'd like to think that if I had a twin I would have roomed with them in college.

Two of my off campus college housemates were identical twins. They lived in separate dorms within the same housing community the first two years on campus though. They went on to both become lawyers, each have 3 kids and now they live a block and a half from each other. :D

I feel the same! They're always talking about who to room with at all their camps and I'm like "... Each other?" So much less of a hassle and you already know how they live! Maybe guys don't have such a fear of crazy roommates.

on the dance team

Our boys and girls basketball team has a set of twins

Last edited:
Our basketball team has a set of twins

When I was in high school our boys team had two sets and then a boy with a twin sister on the girls team

A few weeks ago there was an article about a high school team somewhere up north that had 5 sets (maybe 4) on their boys team.

I seriously used to be obsessed with multiples when I was younger (not in a creepy way but on a research way). I think it was because growing up multiples were a big deal. Like the McCaughey septuplets, I remember watching specials and reading articles on them because it was everywhere. And I remember researching the Dionne quintuplets. And conjoined twins..Abigail and Brittany Hensel...I swear every paper I wrote in elementary and middle school was on conjoined twins...and i could tell you the different types etc

I shared an article on Facebook about conjoined twins in India, when I was home last weekend and I heard my say to her friend on the phone "Oh? Erin must've shared that. You know she spent her childhood researching that....."

Yeah....

I got into University of South Carolina, University of North Carolina--Charlotte, James Madison University and the University of Pittsburgh! South Carolina is my first choice though :)

So sad you didn't choose Pitt but enjoy warm South Carolina!!!!!

On the note of twins... My boyfriend is a twin and he goes to Pitt with me and his twin brother goes to Baylor in Texas; 1,300 miles away and they have no intentions of being together or switching schools or even going to grad school together. They don't fight or anything, they just both chose their own paths without the other one.

I think we have 4 sets of twins this year. Thankfully I coach the only fraternal set and don't have to worry about telling them apart

Back