OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Out of all the schools I'm looking at only two of them offer interior design. I'm looking at going to a traditional four year college so I might just end up going back and getting that degree.

I'm currently at my freshman orientation at ECU and I LOVE IT HERE. I can't wait to start next month!
If you're thinking about applying, DO IT.

Umm a general overview would be awesome! Especially since it's from a students perspective

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Well basically it's in Greenville, NC which is about an hour from Raleigh give or take. To be honest it's not the greatest area but campus is completely safe and guarded at all times.
As far as transportation to the school goes, there's a new Amtrak bus stop a few blocks from campus that can bus you to the train station and you can take Amtrak wherever you want to go. There's also a small airport that you can fly in from Raleigh Durham after connecting from wherever you're coming from.

The campus is beautiful. There's 3 main sections, college hill, central campus, and west end.

The hill has the football stadium, which IS HUGE at ECU. Pirate pride is literally incomparable and you can feel the school spirit everywhere you go the minute you walk on campus. It really unites the student body and the entire town of Greenville.

Central campus and West end are pretty much connected, that's where most classes are and there's a bunch of dorms and stuff.

ECU was originally East Carolina Teachers Training School, so if you're interested in majoring in education like I am, you're definitely in the right place.

All of the staff is extremely nice, helpful, and informative about pretty much everything.
The rec center is AWESOME, and it's over 150,000 square feet.

That's all I can think of right now as far as general stuff, if there's anything specific you want to know just ask!

Well basically it's in Greenville, NC which is about an hour from Raleigh give or take. To be honest it's not the greatest area but campus is completely safe and guarded at all times.
As far as transportation to the school goes, there's a new Amtrak bus stop a few blocks from campus that can bus you to the train station and you can take Amtrak wherever you want to go. There's also a small airport that you can fly in from Raleigh Durham after connecting from wherever you're coming from.

The campus is beautiful. There's 3 main sections, college hill, central campus, and west end.

The hill has the football stadium, which IS HUGE at ECU. Pirate pride is literally incomparable and you can feel the school spirit everywhere you go the minute you walk on campus. It really unites the student body and the entire town of Greenville.

Central campus and West end are pretty much connected, that's where most classes are and there's a bunch of dorms and stuff.

ECU was originally East Carolina Teachers Training School, so if you're interested in majoring in education like I am, you're definitely in the right place.

All of the staff is extremely nice, helpful, and informative about pretty much everything.
The rec center is AWESOME, and it's over 150,000 square feet.

That's all I can think of right now as far as general stuff, if there's anything specific you want to know just ask!

Awesome! Thank you so much! Ill definitely let you know if I have any questions

Pirate pride is literally incomparable and you can feel the school spirit everywhere you go the minute you walk on campus. It really unites the student body and the entire town of Greenville.

I wish my school had this! Maybe if we had a football team....

I wish my school had this! Maybe if we had a football team....

they even painted one of the fire trucks purple and gold! :cheering:
132887611.HuSixU7z.zGreenvilleECUpurplegoldfiretruckjpg.JPG

Latest posts

Back