OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I could have sworn yesterday was my first day of college, and now I have finals this week-then my first year will be over.

My first year has gone by SO fast and I'm almost in depression about it. Mostly because all the kids in my dorm are super close and next year we'll be all over campus :( I honestly am sad for people who don't love their school because I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. I really never want to leave here.

Will be attending Miami University in the fall, you guys are making me excited for next year! can't wait :)

This literally will be the best decision of your life!! Do you know what you'll be majoring in?

ETA: have you done a Make it Miami tour?

UCF has a great cheer program, FSU I'm not positive but it's a great school.
FSU Allgirl placed 3rd at prelims at UCA this year and I think 5th at finals? Can't remember. Co-Ed didn't do as well but I can't remember their placement.
Currently my plan is to tryout for Co-Ed at FSU!

And yes UCF has a great Co-Ed cheer program!
FSU's All Girl team is a club thing...they don't cheer sideline. They're called the "Garnet Girls", and are actually pretty good!! A girl who graduated off my team here in NC is from Florida and her mom was a coach for my other team which her daughter wasn't on...it was an obvious choice for her to go to school there because both her parents went there, so their family moved back...needless to say, my old coach Monica coaches the Garnet Girls :)

helpppp. Yall I really am in search of a roommate...I'm going to Western Carolina University in the fall and I'm absolutely terrified of random roommate...help!

FSU's All Girl team is a club thing...they don't cheer sideline. They're called the "Garnet Girls", and are actually pretty good!! A girl who graduated off my team here in NC is from Florida and her mom was a coach for my other team which her daughter wasn't on...it was an obvious choice for her to go to school there because both her parents went there, so their family moved back...needless to say, my old coach Monica coaches the Garnet Girls :)
Actually, the Garnet Girls is the dance team and they have a sideline All Girl team, who also competes at UCA :) My former high school cheer captains both cheer for FSU (One on AG and one on CoEd).

But FSU does have an AG Club team that competes at NCA in the intermediate division I believe!

Actually, the Garnet Girls is the dance team and they have a sideline All Girl team, who also competes at UCA :) My former high school cheer captains both cheer for FSU (One on AG and one on CoEd).

But FSU does have an AG Club team that competes at NCA in the intermediate division I believe!
hmm...maybe one of us has something backwards. I know my teammate was on Garnet Girls, and it was not a dance team! Maybe they named the club team the same thing?? Idk! I just know that's what she was on and what her mom coaches because they posted it on our gym's facebook page the day she made the team

Back