OT Colleges :)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yes we do, what type of a program/specialty are you looking for?

My uncle from Norway moved the family to Wisconsin for a few years while he earned his advanced degrees.

"What, you don't even go here!"
Yay Wisconsin! Which school did he go to?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Move in day is slowly approaching ( extremely excited) and even though my roommate hates the color pink (which is my fav) and has a natural hate towards cheerleaders im still optimistic that i will change her mind and it will be like an "opposites attract" type situation. Everyone wish me luck!
Good luck! We moved my sister in today :)
Ps to the few fierceboarders going to mizzou or with CPs going to mizzou, are you/your cp rushing? We moved my sister in bc she's living in her house and has to get ready for recruitment. @Cruella @EmmaMazza:)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
It's kind of a scary thought, but I move into my school next Thursday! I'm going to Western Carolina University. Also a little nerve wracking because I finally got my roommate assignment and my roommate happens to be a rising senior...good and bad I guess..I just honestly really wanted to room with another freshman so that we could both "experience" everything new at the same time, other than being thrown in with someone who's been there going on 4 years and thinks it's child's play...but she's super nice so I guess I will just have to wait and see how things turn out...ready to wear purple and gold, go cats! :)

School's already about to start in the US ? :eek:
Or is it customary to move in early ?
Colleges typically start mid to late August. Some elementary-high schools start then too, but a lot start in early September.

Colleges typically start mid to late August. Some elementary-high schools start then too, but a lot start in early September.

In France, elementary to high schools start early September too (all on the same day, this year it's the second). But I've never seen colleges start in August. They usually start around early to mid-September. Ten years ago most didn't even start until October !

Not college, but my cps started high school on Tuesday, August 5!

Wow ! That's early ! When did the last school year end ?

Latest posts

Back