Colleges?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is something ive really had a problem with cause im a high school senior an ive allready done a few applications 1st one was to louisville because i want coed college cheer in the small coed divison but i dont want to stop allstar cheering and there i dont have to but other colleges ive looked into dont have any connections with allstar gyms like louisville dose.

I don't know much about allstar programs outside of my area, but I do know that Cal State Long Beach is small coed NCA, and has very close ties with Pace Allstars.

I don't know much about allstar programs outside of my area, but I do know that Cal State Long Beach is small coed NCA, and has very close ties with Pace Allstars.
This is true. So does Long Beach City College and Orange Coast College. Well, OCC is also closely tied to CA Bullets, as well.

I'd say OCC is more tied with Pace. When you're on OCC/CSULB, you're not allowed to participate on any allstar programs other then Pace. I mean, I'm sure they make exceptions but from what I've heard it's pretty rare. Unfortunately, LBCC has been trying to restructure for the past few years. They are definitely not at the skill level they were when they won. I know a few of their team members are on Rockstar (the one in CA). OH, the coach of Cal Poly Pomona is also the coach of Rockstar.

Kentucky is known for their college cheerleading...I'd say University of Kentucky or University of Louisville

This is something ive really had a problem with cause im a high school senior an ive allready done a few applications 1st one was to louisville because i want coed college cheer in the small coed divison but i dont want to stop allstar cheering and there i dont have to but other colleges ive looked into dont have any connections with allstar gyms like louisville dose.

I go to Weatherford junior college who has direct connection with an all-star gym. Maverick All-stars owner and coach is our coach ands most of the college team is on one of mavericks teams, there unlimited coed team has made finlas the last 2 years and took 4th last year. Granted there no Gym Tyme or Louisville, but its been a great experience, and best of all my skills have been building ever since i got here along with being able to adjust to the crazy life of college cheer. Most of the team transfers to schools like HPU, OSU , Texas Tech and Louisville after 1 or 2 years here, so the best part of it is that u can still go to places like those big schools, if thats what u decided to do. We go to NCA in Daytona every year, its a good school if your really into competive cheer and are not totally sure what four year you want to go to yet. If anyone has questions about Weatherford you can personally message me.

I think the best schools for college cheerleading are the University of Louisville or the University of Kentucky. Both schools have amazing cheerleading programs and great sports teams to cheer for!!!

Personally I want to go to Louisville, but that has always just been my dream to go there! :)

it depends on what you want out of it. the sideline side of things or the competition side personally i dont like the sideline thing so im focusing on schools with good competitions squads

Personally I want to go to Louisville, but that has always just been my dream to go there! :)

Look in the College Forum there is a clinic for U of L, for anyone thinking of trying out for Louisville. It will tell you the dates and time. If you do not find it message me and I will get you the info.

Look in the College Forum there is a clinic for U of L, for anyone thinking of trying out for Louisville. It will tell you the dates and time. If you do not find it message me and I will get you the info.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! :)

Back