All-Star Combining Divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's a question then .....What if there were 2 small coed and 2 large coed and 1 medium coed??? Where would they place that medium coed so they could compete against another team?

Here's a question then .....What if there were 2 small coed and 2 large coed and 1 medium coed??? Where would they place that medium coed so they could compete against another team?
Thats a good question...make them all compete together. I don't know the answer but I think that would be the only way it would be somewhat fair.

Large coed and medium should be combines. There's a big difference between small coed, which is basically all girl, and medium/large.

Large coed and medium should be combines. There's a big difference between small coed, which is basically all girl, and medium/large.

I'd think it could go either way. In terms of how many people are on the floor, I'd say medium with large. But in terms of number of males, small has 4 and medium is only up to 6 so they aren't really that different. 4 and 6 are much closer than 6 and 18.

Great question.. I5 has zero males...I5 Co-ed up to 12 males....or whatever it is now.

I just realized this... Every Large Senior team is from a gym that also has a medium senior. So i don't think Large will ever compete with Medium...
Shooting Stars -> Suns
Sr Elite -> Raleigh medium
Super Seniors -> Epic
F5 -> Weather Girls (in Feb)

I just realized this... Every Large Senior team is from a gym that also has a medium senior. So i don't think Large will ever compete with Medium...
Shooting Stars -> Suns
Super Seniors -> Epic
And at least two of these gyms have a small team as well (CEA and MT, can't remember if WC has one)..

And at least two of these gyms have a small team as well (CEA and MT, can't remember if WC has one)..
WC doesn't but fame does as well. So looks like Senior 5 all girl will always be split by all 3 when any of the large all girl teams are present.

WC doesn't but fame does as well. So looks like Senior 5 all girl will always be split by all 3 when any of the large all girl teams are present.

well, thank goodness that was cleared up for at least 4 gyms in country...seriously, reading these rules is like reading legal pleadings!!! :help:

Shooting Stars -> Suns
Super Seniors -> Epic
Weather Girls will probably not debut until March (BATC if they follow last year) so F5 may get to go against some medium teams in January/February. We shall see...

Weather Girls will probably not debut until March (BATC if they follow last year) so F5 may get to go against some medium teams in January/February. We shall see...
What competitions are they actually going to where they will be the only Large senior team?
I assume this will only happen at locals when they are competing against Tsunami. I think that is the only gym with a medium around them that doesn't have a large.

What competitions are they actually going to where they will be the only Large senior team?
I assume this will only happen at locals when they are competing against Tsunami. I think that is the only gym with a medium around them that doesn't have a large.
Maryland States for F5 and Tsunami if both teams go (historically they do), and I have heard that the Twisters schedule is a little different this year from previous, but I don't know the details so as I said we shall see...

Back