Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
I heard the programs are merging...any truth to this?

That was for tv...they aren't really. I mean they had teams in the same division, but that's about it.
Oh haha, I was confused for a second lol.
And I didn't see Patty Ann mention them as their rivals, I only saw a little caption saying they were rivals.
But yeah, I understand.

So, is it going to be an actual merge, or an absorbtion of one program. Will there be a name change? 2 locations? I need details lol

I'm hoping CJA doesn't change or go anywhere. What I wonder is how well other coaching styles will mesh with PA's. The coaches that voluntarily went there knew how she is (a great, but tough coach). I wonder if all the Comets coaches will move with the program.

from a comet "It was just announced but there keeping both locations and senior 5 will travel between both gyms until cjas lease is up, no logos or names are finalized yet!"

Until there is an official announcement all of these comments are just speculation. There isn't anything on either website. NJ Coach is correct CJA just got a brand new gym. Trust me it's not going anywhere.

its so funny, because I was so thinking they should!

Their both the same colors, both in the same division, and some what close to each other.

Back