All-Star Comets And Cja

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheer fan I have no clue who you are and obviously you have no clue who I am cause I really have no idea what your talking about? World Cup? Who mentioned them? And I was never at comets nor have I ever had anything to do with them cause I live probably a solid 2 and a half hours away from them. And my girlfriend? Haha, she's not even a cheerleader because you are obviously referring to my 3rd newbie post cause you ended wight that's how I roll son and you definitely have a right to your free speech as does topofmygame. I just didn't appreciate how it was originally stated. Now if I took the tone of the posts wrong, then shame on me. But I have also gone back and re-read the posts and I see the same "tone" in all the posts. I am a fan of cheerleading and I was using this board as a tool to talk about it. Apparently, you can't give your 2 cents about something without being ganged up on by people from a gym. I have said I think Comets is at fault as well and I don't see anyone jumping down my throat from their organization. Whatever, I really am done with this people obviously have their views and they are not going to change and I have my views and I doubt they are going to change anytime soon especially after all this so.

That was a good guess. but it wasn't the person you thought it was because that person was doing a private at the time the last post happened. As confirmed by said GF.
Cheer fan I have no clue who you are and obviously you have no clue who I am cause I really have no idea what your talking about? World Cup? Who mentioned them? And I was never at comets nor have I ever had anything to do with them cause I live probably a solid 2 and a half hours away from them. And my girlfriend? Haha, she's not even a cheerleader because you are obviously referring to my 3rd newbie post cause you ended wight that's how I roll son and you definitely have a right to your free speech as does topofmygame. I just didn't appreciate how it was originally stated. Now if I took the tone of the posts wrong, then shame on me. But I have also gone back and re-read the posts and I see the same "tone" in all the posts. I am a fan of cheerleading and I was using this board as a tool to talk about it. Apparently, you can't give your 2 cents about something without being ganged up on by people from a gym. I have said I think Comets is at fault as well and I don't see anyone jumping down my throat from their organization. Whatever, I really am done with this people obviously have their views and they are not going to change and I have my views and I doubt they are going to change anytime soon especially after all this so.
:wasntme:

Closed for good...and the cheer team they had in there is moving into the old Devils gym. I don't know why I find that comical, but I do.
That is really funny. I didn't know they had a team there either...i thought Jonas angels (or whatever they are called) ended once all their girls came to devils (07ish?) lol

That is really funny. I didn't know they had a team there either...i thought Jonas angels (or whatever they are called) ended once all their girls came to devils (07ish?) lol

They basically did. They still had a team but never went anywhere. When Classic took over, they had a team called Rising Stars. They were small senior 2 last year. They are now moving into the old gym apparently.

I didn't know Jonas closed for good?!
Also i thought comets were in old bridge for a while too before moving into NJCF?

yeahhh theyre DONEZOOOO .. ummm they probs were, i remember going to jonas when i was in HS to tumble and they were practicing out of there

Comets actually was a stem off program off of "South Old Bridge Storms" - they started around 2000 and practiced in a family's garage and rolled out mats every practice, and in elementary schools & rented gymnastics spaces. we then moved to Jonas gymnastics academy & then we got cheer factory. just so thats all straightened out.

thanks for clarifying..

They basically did. They still had a team but never went anywhere. When Classic took over, they had a team called Rising Stars. They were small senior 2 last year. They are now moving into the old gym apparently.

yeah rising stars never went anywhere either. haha, everyone from classic is moving to JK Gymnastics in old bridge.. and now "classic rising stars" is going to be the new cheer team out of JK .... i wonder if theyre actually going to be come any better? :rolleyes:

..Guys, Fierceboard awards for Best Catfight already happened this year. You're getting the jump-ahead WAY too soon after voting.. :p

That being said, I feel this situation brings back that old adage: 'You have a right to your opinion. And I have the right to think you're an idiot because of it.' I don't know what the little tidbits of the situation are, but clearly it just didn't work out..

Back