All-Star Competing For 2 Gyms In One Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The Woodward camp brochure says that the team "competes and performs at events to highlight the high skill level and fun attitude of staff and selected campers from Woodward Camp" and that "the main goal of competition is demonstration, entertainment and fun" so it does not seem like this qualifes as a second gym.
alexamarysouza
That is exactly what it is, they are not trying for Worlds Bids. It is solely to promote Camp Woodward. They have a week practice in the summer after the team is picked. A weekend practice in Oct., then it is put together at the competitions they go to the night before. Different kids do different events, it is not always the same team.
It is based off their competition schedules, or if some can only do one day if their team conflicts with times at 2 day events. Their last event this season is Battle at the Beach in Myrtle Beach.

alexamarysouza
That is exactly what it is, they are not trying for Worlds Bids. It is solely to promote Camp Woodward. They have a week practice in the summer after the team is picked. A weekend practice in Oct., then it is put together at the competitions they go to the night before. Different kids do different events, it is not always the same team.
It is based off their competition schedules, or if some can only do one day if their team conflicts with times at 2 day events. Their last event this season is Battle at the Beach in Myrtle Beach.
oh ok thanks yall for clarifying! I was also confused because I had seen pictures of J in the woodward uniform for cheersport but didn't see anywhere that Gabi was competing..this makes much more sense. And yay I can see them at BATB!

Back