All-Star Competition Season 14-15

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

armycheermom

Cheer Parent
Jul 23, 2010
I don't know if anyone has their schedules yet and didn't find a thread on this,so I though I make one!
CP is unfortunately not able to cheer this year,but we love to be able to pop in to some competitions any of the fierceboard member(s) may be at!

I don't know if anyone has their schedules yet and didn't find a thread on this,so I though I make one!
CP is unfortunately not able to cheer this year,but we love to be able to pop in to some competitions any of the fierceboard member(s) may be at!
I believe the only thread I'm aware of is in the parent section so I'll post ours!

Stars Vipers Schertz, Texas
** indicates travel
All but allstar games are summit bid comps!

10/5/14 Show off for all teams

10/18/14 Cheerpower Halloween San Antonio

**11/16/14 Lonestar classic NCA Houston

11/23 UCA Regional San Marcos

**12/13-12/14 Athletics Nationals Tulsa, OK

**1/17-1/18 ACA Nationals Ft.Worth

2/7-2/8 Cheerpower Nationals San Antonio

**2/14-2/15 Cheersport Nationals Atlanta, GA

**2/27-3/01 NCA Nationals Dallas

**3/20-3/22 The Allstar Games Las Vegas, NV

4/11-4/12 Athletics San Antonio

**Summit Orlando, FL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Our competition schedule!
Copying Kris10Boo here...
*overnight travel **plane travel
November TBD- Showcase - Gym
December TBD - Sequoia Invite - KW Highschool
*January 17-18 - Aloha Spirit - Portland, OR
Jan 30th-Feb 1 - ATC Int'l Championship - Bellevue, WA
Feb 21-22- Spirit Cheer - Tacoma WA
Feb 28th - UCA - Tacoma WA
*March 6-7- Pacwest- Portland OR
March 14th- Aloha Spirit- Tacoma WA
March 22nd - WSCCA State - Bellevue
**April 10-12 American Showcase Nationals - Anaheim CA

Possible Summit

I believe the only thread I'm aware of is in the parent section so I'll post ours!

Stars Vipers Schertz, Texas
** indicates travel
All but allstar games are summit bid comps!

10/5/14 Show off for all teams

10/18/14 Cheerpower Halloween San Antonio

**11/16/14 Lonestar classic NCA Houston

11/23 UCA Regional San Marcos

**12/13-12/14 Athletics Nationals Tulsa, OK

**1/17-1/18 ACA Nationals Ft.Worth

2/7-2/8 Cheerpower Nationals San Antonio

**2/14-2/15 Cheersport Nationals Atlanta, GA

**2/27-3/01 NCA Nationals Dallas

**3/20-3/22 The Allstar Games Las Vegas, NV

4/11-4/12 Athletics San Antonio

**Summit Orlando, FL

Wow! That looks like such a fun & exciting comp. schedule! Is the goal to take all teams to the all stars!

Wow! That looks like such a fun & exciting comp. schedule! Is the goal to take all teams to the all stars!
The goal is to take every single team to summit, and multiple teams to allstar games- they have not chosen which teams are going yet. I put it on there because I feel like if I believe it, then it will happen! Lol fingers crossed!

Our competition schedule!
Copying Kris10Boo here...
*overnight travel **plane travel
November TBD- Showcase - Gym
December TBD - Sequoia Invite - KW Highschool
*January 17-18 - Aloha Spirit - Portland, OR
Jan 30th-Feb 1 - ATC Int'l Championship - Bellevue, WA
Feb 21-22- Spirit Cheer - Tacoma WA
Feb 28th - UCA - Tacoma WA
*March 6-7- Pacwest- Portland OR
March 14th- Aloha Spirit- Tacoma WA
March 22nd - WSCCA State - Bellevue
**April 10-12 American Showcase Nationals - Anaheim CA

Possible Summit
We're not allowed to post our schedule yet but I'll say that we should definitely take a fierce boarder picture on march 6th or 7th ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The only explanation I ever got about that was if you put your schedule out publicly other competing gyms might not attend to avoid going head to head with you and you'd have less competition.

I actually do know that happens at multiple levels of gyms in our area. We've seen teams drop entire competitions when they found out one of their rivals was going. That happened in two different programs we were a part of. Although there's so much moving between them all and people who know people in basically every gym (I think I'm one of those, I know people in basically every Area gym that would tell me their schedule because were all friends) that it may not be public...but it's sure not a secret....so I don't get the big deal either.

The only explanation I ever got about that was if you put your schedule out publicly other competing gyms might not attend to avoid going head to head with you and you'd have less competition.

I actually do know that happens at multiple levels of gyms in our area. We've seen teams drop entire competitions when they found out one of their rivals was going. That happened in two different programs we were a part of. Although there's so much moving between them all and people who know people in basically every gym (I think I'm one of those, I know people in basically every Area gym that would tell me their schedule because were all friends) that it may not be public...but it's sure not a secret....so I don't get the big deal either.

We do the opposite. Gyms add competitions that they never attend normally thinking there is "no way they would be going there." Guess what? We're adding it to our schedule. Can't wait to compete against you! ;-)

We do the opposite. Gyms add competitions that they never attend normally thinking there is "no way they would be going there." Guess what? We're adding it to our schedule. Can't wait to compete against you! ;-)
Agreed. That would be my position too. I think the thing around here is all these gyms are right on top of each other and they didn't want to "get beat" by the gym a few miles away for the concern their kids would peace out to go to the "better" place and they'd lose athletes. That was the general issue with both gyms that pulled out of competitions our kids we're going to with two different gyms my CPs competed with. I don't know that it mattered, those families just watched how those gyms did and moved in the summer anyway.

Hahaha I love it!

Why do gyms keep their comp schedule secret? I've never understood that.

I don't think it is so much a "secret" as much as we are not attending a certain EP's events this year and they have not told them yet so don't want it posted to hold off the issues that come with that.

I don't think it is so much a "secret" as much as we are not attending a certain EP's events this year and they have not told them yet so don't want it posted to hold off the issues that come with that.
Really? That's crazy! If you are not going there is obviously a reason for it.. Date, cost, location, maybe unhappy as event never runs on time or you don't see the competition you need.

These are all fine reason to not return to an event. If they see your schedule and get upset and ask it is your right to tell them why if you would like. Heck they will find out eventually. I'm not saying for you or your gym but personally I think that's a poor excuse as to not share a schedule.

If you don't want other gyms to see your schedule because you don't want them to decide to go to comps to beat you that's fine keep it hidden but don't lie to others and pass it off as something like that.

Again this ain't directed at you, sorry if it feels that way

Back