OT Concerts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I never come to the random section but i've been to two lady gaga concerts! I went to Avicii the night before halloween and last wednesday i went to q102 Jingle Ball. It included Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, big time rush, all time low, david guetta, flo rida, avirl levigne, cobra starship, joe jonas, lmfao, gym class heroes.

JEALOUS!!

I've been to a billion.

Blink 182 and No Doubt together was incredible. It was the tour before they both broke up.
I've seen All Time Low about 400 times (They're from my hometown...saw them in my church basement for free)
Loved seeing The Spill Canvas at Warped. I cried.
Dave Matthews Band.
Ke$ha was a ton of fun. Saw her at Quinnipiac for like $30. So worth it.
My favorite was probably U2. They are SO GOOD.

I've seen so many more that I can't even remember.

I would seriously do anything to see the Goo Goo Dolls. That's my dream right now.

People I"ve seen live:
Kelly Clarkson - x2
Hillary Duff
Danny Gokey
Paramore - x2 Seriously amazing, the first time I saw them was front row and it was the best night of my life, I love this band soo much<3
A Day To Remember (Only like 1 song, then we left to go to Every Avenue)
Every Avenue<3
Set Your Goals (only like 2 songs)
Asking Alexandria (Not my kind of music, kind of hated it the whole time)
Tegan & Sara<3
New Found Glory
andd other people that my friends made me watch at Warped Tour.

I never come to the random section but i've been to two lady gaga concerts! I went to Avicii the night before halloween and last wednesday i went to q102 Jingle Ball. It included Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, big time rush, all time low, david guetta, flo rida, avirl levigne, cobra starship, joe jonas, lmfao, gym class heroes.
She is sooo good live, sounds the same as she does on the album

I really want to go to a Rise Against concert... I'm obsessed with them right now.. I don't w=know when they'll be here but I REALLY want to go. I was going to go to Black Veil Brides, Avenged Seven Fold, Hollywood Undead, and Asking Alexandria but I didn't have the money :(

Back