Uproar- September 3rd
<3<3<3<3<3

i have seen:
lady antebellum 2x's
sugarland
The Rocket Summer/bryce 2x's
We are the in crowd
Paramore 2x's
he is we 4x's (just returned from back to back concerts of theirs)
the afters 2x's
kid cudi
dead by sunrise
afi
This summer im going to see carter hulsey, forever the sickest kids, we the kings, going to warped tour, then what ever comes up :)

Beyond jealous..!
SO far ive seen
PCD twice
Rihanna Twice
Kayne West
Pink
Beyonce

I'm going to see Blink 182 in about 2 weeks (yes, I know I'm old but I LOOOOVE them, and loooooooved them since day 1). This will be my 6th time seeing them.

But hands down the best concert I've ever been to was NKOTB about 2-3 years ago. I'm pretty old and have literally been to over a hundred concerts in my life but this was the. best. show. ever. It was raining so hard I'm pretty sure my bones were wet, but the show was amazing. (If it tells you anything we were in the 8th row, under the shelter thing and we were still soaked. It was raining so hard you had to chug down your drink because if you tried to just hold it it would overflow from all the rain in it (gross) like you were running a faucet into it.) Thought I'd go see them again this year but I just didn't have time.

Blink will probably be my only concert this year. :(

My Chemical Romance & Blink 182 -September 24th
Mayhem Festival- August 13th
Uproar- September 3rd
<3<3<3<3<3
I'm going to see Blink 182 in about 2 weeks (yes, I know I'm old but I LOOOOVE them, and loooooooved them since day 1). This will be my 6th time seeing them.

I'M GOING TO SEE BLINK NEXT WEEK! AHHHH I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED! It will be my second time seeing them :) Have you heard their two new songs they've released from their album? They are both soo good!

But hands down the best concert I've ever been to was NKOTB about 2-3 years ago. I'm pretty old and have literally been to over a hundred concerts in my life but this was the. best. show. ever. It was raining so hard I'm pretty sure my bones were wet, but the show was amazing. (If it tells you anything we were in the 8th row, under the shelter thing and we were still soaked. It was raining so hard you had to chug down your drink because if you tried to just hold it it would overflow from all the rain in it (gross) like you were running a faucet into it.) Thought I'd go see them again this year but I just didn't have time.

So many people have listed them. I do have an old guy crush on donnie!

I'M GOING TO SEE BLINK NEXT WEEK! AHHHH I'M SOOOOOOO EXCITED! It will be my second time seeing them :) Have you heard their two new songs they've released from their album? They are both soo good!
Ahhh, lucky<3 I can't wait any longer! & Of coursee! I love Up All Night! :D

Yes I've already put both songs on my phone to listen to a million times on the train to work! I can't wait to go. Going on vacation with @Mamarazzi and then the day we get back to Chicago is Blink. I absolutely can not wait. I love love love them.

So many people have listed them. I do have an old guy crush on donnie!

Well then you should see them in concert, because he is the BEST PART. :oops: Seriously...don't get me wrong, I like NKOTB as a group, but they are in now way one of my favorite groups or anything. But I have got to say they put on THE. BEST. SHOW. I was genuinely surprised by how good it was.

I saw NKOTB 3 years ago, and it really was THE best show. Never mind we all reverted toscreaming 12 year old little girls, seeing them for the first time, but the show was unreal. Im kicking myself for not seeing them this tour, a bunch of my friends went last week and said it was amazing. Boo, so sad, Joey Mac keeps getting better with age xoxox <3 (drooooolllll) lol

The best concert I've ever been to was Janet Jackson.

Usher's OMG tour was good as well.

I just bought tickets to see Kanye West (and Jay Z)

The best concert I've ever been to was Janet Jackson.

Usher's OMG tour was good as well.

I just bought tickets to see Kanye West (and Jay Z)

I dont know about Jay but when I saw kayne live he was amazing ha a bit rude but omg he was sooo good.

Bruno mars concert= best night of my life he is so fun and cute. For Christmas I want a life size curt out of him

-highfive

I never come to the random section but i've been to two lady gaga concerts! I went to Avicii the night before halloween and last wednesday i went to q102 Jingle Ball. It included Kelly Clarkson, Demi Lovato, big time rush, all time low, david guetta, flo rida, avirl levigne, cobra starship, joe jonas, lmfao, gym class heroes.

On Dec. 3rd I went to 97x Next Big Thing. AWOLnation, Young the Giant, Taking Back Sunday, Cage the Elephant, Foster the People, Bush, A Day To Remember<3, and Sublime with Rome & Many more smaller bands.
BEST.
DAY.
Of.
MY.
LIFE.
(Besides the day I finally go to worlds) :)

Back