All-Star Confessions Of A Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I learned on my coed team in college - so two boys. I feel terrible for them - I used to take them out, knock them on the floor.
I was a pretty good backspot (if I do say so myself) and pretty durable so I always got stuck with the girls who were struggling to get it. The worst were the ones who would get half a spin in and see you underneath them and open up like they were trying to hug you so you would slam heads. And of course the nose divers who would land almost completely inverted.

I was a pretty good backspot (if I do say so myself) and pretty durable so I always got stuck with the girls who were struggling to get it. The worst were the ones who would get half a spin in and see you underneath them and open up like they were trying to hug you so you would slam heads. And of course the nose divers who would land almost completely inverted.

The worst!

I honestly spend almost every math class on here... oops:oops:
Last year I spent all of my computer programming class on here and I still finished all my projects before all the guys in my class (only girl). And they (the projects not the boys) looked better too :)

Last year I spent all of my computer programming class on here and I still finished all my projects before all the guys in my class (only girl). And they (the projects not the boys) looked better too :)

I go on Fierceboard in my computer class, Im the only freshman and one of five girls, I still get finished first and I have a 100 average this quarter. Last quarter I had a 99.7. Yeah I still go by percentages, it matters to me lol.

a few to add since i just got home from a game, and realized some;
- NEVER, i repeat NEVER tell me to get louder. I cheer as loud as i can, i will hate you if you yell at me to be louder.
- calling cheers when they aren't going with whats happening. i will throw a fit and be a b word. yes i will be a total brat (;
i.e. a defense on offense. or a winning when losing.
- Don't want to sound whinny, but i HATE over-time....its awful.

sorry these are more sideline...

a few to add since i just got home from a game, and realized some;
- NEVER, i repeat NEVER tell me to get louder. I cheer as loud as i can, i will hate you if you yell at me to be louder.
- calling cheers when they aren't going with whats happening. i will throw a fit and be a b word. yes i will be a total brat (;
i.e. a defense on offense. or a winning when losing.
- Don't want to sound whinny, but i HATE over-time....its awful.

sorry these are more sideline...

i've been waiting for somebody to post some sideline confessions!

-my captains called an offense cheer when we were on defense once, and when everyone else got off their stools, i walked over and sat with the coach while they did the cheer and then rejoined them once it was done.

-i also once had a girl ask me how to tell the difference between offense and defense . . . nine games into football season :banghead: i almost screamed

-nothing annoys me more than front spots who just stand there touching the stunt without actually doing anything. if you aren't going to help the bases, get out of the way.

-i cried after one of our games senior year because the crowd wouldn't respond to us. the football players were literally turning around asking us why the crowd wouldn't cheer for them, and we were going into the stands trying to stomp and clap and get them on their feet, and they wouldn't do it. i completely lost my voice after that game and i felt so bad for the boys.

i've been waiting for somebody to post some sideline confessions!
-i cried after one of our games senior year because the crowd wouldn't respond to us. the football players were literally turning around asking us why the crowd wouldn't cheer for them, and we were going into the stands trying to stomp and clap and get them on their feet, and they wouldn't do it. i completely lost my voice after that game and i felt so bad for the boys.
Our crowd SUCKS. They throw stuff at us. And then people are surprised when they are rude to our rival team's cheerleaders. I'm like "They were more polite to the rival team than they are to their own team so stop complaining..."
I hate highschoolers.

Our crowd SUCKS. They throw stuff at us. And then people are surprised when they are rude to our rival team's cheerleaders. I'm like "They were more polite to the rival team than they are to their own team so stop complaining..."
I hate highschoolers.

i guess we are spoiled then, we are adored by our fans. We feel sad when they don't show. They do cheers with us, laugh and encourage us. We are the "poor" school of our three high school (just an older building that is being replaced, minorities) My school is that school that sucks in sports (save basketball) so we have that "We have fun and love our school" mentality. And we are one.big blended family. I wouls suggest complaining to your administrators about it because it's harassment.

My schools spirit kinda sucks, but homecoming is always PACKED. I was on varsity for football season, and at homecoming. oh my gosh, it was amazing. Minus some stupid shirtless painted chest seniors were starring at me (im a freshman), and wouldnt stop! and my skirt was kinda short, and they were looking at my bum and creeping. and our "captain" made me move to a new spot when she noticed, she flipped at them.
I then had to be in front of my boyfriend at the times like best friend from soccer, who would stare at me in amazement when we would cheer or when i'd do splits. awkward..

I hate highschoolers.

ugh, that's awful :( that happened to us once at an away game--we went over to give a gift to their cheerleaders and their crowd was booing us, chucking stuff at us, and flipping us off. i can't imagine having that be your own crowd.

okay, sorry for the double post, but should we maybe make a confessions thread in the high school section of the boards? i know i could go on all day with the sideline cheer confessions, but we probably shouldn't hijack this thread any more than we already have since it's in the allstar section :)

Back