All-Star Confessions Of A Cheerleader

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ugh, that's awful :( that happened to us once at an away game--we went over to give a gift to their cheerleaders and their crowd was booing us, chucking stuff at us, and flipping us off. i can't imagine having that be your own crowd.
We throw like t-shirts and candy and stuff to them and they throw it back at us. It's not all the time, but it's definitely happened on more than one occasion. It's just boys being stupid, and it's only a small part of the student section that's rude. the rest of it just doesn't cheer with us or anything. They just kind of sit silently like bums. The parents are good sometimes though! mostly the cheer parents lol. So it's not that big of a deal, it's just aggravating that they don't appreciate us. The band (another unappreciated section at games) is super supportive of us though! We love the band and they love us. I LOVE the second half when we switch sides with our dance team and cheer for the parents/band. :cloud9:

okay, sorry for the double post, but should we maybe make a confessions thread in the high school section of the boards? i know i could go on all day with the sideline cheer confessions, but we probably shouldn't hijack this thread any more than we already have since it's in the allstar section :)
made one(; i tried to tag you!

Just a few for now:
1-When one of my teammates cries at practice or a comp, it takes every fiber of my being not to slap them.
2-I judge everything about your team based on how you act at competitions.
3-I get really jealous when someone gets a skill I've been working on and I turn into a conditioning maniac.
4-I want to do allstar so badly but I have so many reasons not to.

Our crowd SUCKS. They throw stuff at us. And then people are surprised when they are rude to our rival team's cheerleaders. I'm like "They were more polite to the rival team than they are to their own team so stop complaining..."
I hate highschoolers.
In high school during an away game at a school with a reputation for rude fans who HATE cheerleaders, we were cheering on the sidelines when fans from the other school began to walk through our lines calling girls some less than kid friendly names and purposely bumping into them. Our coach chased them down the sideline... Gotta love obnoxious pre-pubescent boys

In high school during an away game at a school with a reputation for rude fans who HATE cheerleaders, we were cheering on the sidelines when fans from the other school began to walk through our lines calling girls some less than kid friendly names and purposely bumping into them. Our coach chased them down the sideline... Gotta love obnoxious pre-pubescent boys
Hahahaha your coach chased them! That just made my life :D I told my dad about the awful students and he was like "maybe I should go sit in the student section, that would fix the problem" (all my friends are terrified of him, every time someone meets him they tell me that he looks like he could kill them)

Hahahaha your coach chased them! That just made my life :D I told my dad about the awful students and he was like "maybe I should go sit in the student section, that would fix the problem" (all my friends are terrified of him, every time someone meets him they tell me that he looks like he could kill them)
Haha it gave all of our fans a pretty good laugh watching her chase three 14 year old boys. And I'd love to see what would happen with your dad sitting there as they threw stuff at you... I'm sure that could not end well haha :rolleyes:

Really? My teammates laugh too, my flyer gets nervous (she hits the stunt but not on the RIGHT count and that drives me crazy- like: Pull on 3,4, what's your problem?!?) and the others bases just try not to drop her because they can't stop laughing.
The worst thing i ever did: i startet stomping with my foot.
Everyone thought it should have been video taped - i'm really glad no one did.
It's embarassing enough to confess this here :-D :-D
Yes i'm crazy (sometimes).
If you want to video tape me, you have to wait for competition. Not when I'm mad but I will literally jump up and down during my main stunt if they're all hitting (after I literally bend over backwards to see everyone, of course)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I thought of some more..
I happen to have a giant bow hanging from my rear view mirror in my car.
Some mornings I use my glitter eyeliner I use for competitions because I want to feel pretty.
My coaches know my weaknesses and know exactly what to say to make me push myself and it makes me hate/love them a little more every time they do it.

Confessions...:oops:
1- At cheersport last year I took three blankets instead of one
2- At worlds I took two worlds bags instead of one
3- I never work out outside of the gym because I feel I do so much already being on three lvl 5 teams at my gym
4- ...and i made JV cheer my freshman year (with a full and standing tuck)

a few to add since i just got home from a game, and realized some;
- NEVER, i repeat NEVER tell me to get louder. I cheer as loud as i can, i will hate you if you yell at me to be louder.
- calling cheers when they aren't going with whats happening. i will throw a fit and be a b word. yes i will be a total brat (;
i.e. a defense on offense. or a winning when losing.
- Don't want to sound whinny, but i HATE over-time....its awful.

sorry these are more sideline...

Why do I have feelings you curse a lot?

I may or may not have gotten a little bored in class yesterday...
BARp5EPCMAAl9Ci.jpg:large

Back