All-Star Confessions Of A Cheermom

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Where can I sign up? Actually I don't drink a lot at comps, just to take the edge off after a long day. Cp is 12 and she's not big on drunk cheer mon scene. But I'm great with the anti-social part.
Me too! I am not a big drinker but I see why so many do drink. I don't understand why the gyms make you sign that contract that you won't do it. They know you will!

She would also keep these little notes on the teams in my division that I didn't get to see, sloppily scribbled on the program. It would be like "2 drops, no smiles" or "1 drop, good" or something not very detailed like that. Bless her, she tried so hard. haha

My mom did the same! But she was a bit more detailed, and she would try to film the people we were against so I could watch them all after I got off the mat and could decide how I think we would place. Her comments about other teams (and sometimes mine) were always hilarious.

I almost got physical with a security guard at a comp. I was trying to get to a bag full of water for the team when they came off the floor, and the guard wouldn't let me back to where another mom had left the bag. When I tried to explain what I needed to do, he actually pushed me. Yep. Don't push a mama. You'll end up in a whole world of crazy. Needless to say, the team got that water.

Latest posts

Back