All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hahaha I was thinking about changing my avatar but I decided that changing both in the same day was probably not a good idea! :D
Immediately what I thought of;
when someone changes their online identity completely
es6kjc.png

-Sometimes I wish I would have made my fierce board account as an anonymous one.
-When girls on my HS team are discussing all-star things, gyms, or teams, sometimes I can't help but say "Well i know a girl who cheers there and.." and when they ask me where I know them from, I'm a little embarrassed to say "fierceboard" since I've never met any of you in person. Hopefully I will at cheer sport though!!
-Some of my cheer friends think it's amazing that cheer updates follows me on twitter and that we message about ideas and things. When i try to explain we were friends before cheer updates was what it was, they just get really confused...
-A cheerleader that I know texted me the other day fangirling (literally- fangirling) because a huge "cheerlebrity" (i hate that word, but it was funny) follows me on twitter and wanted to know how I convinced her to do it and how i got her to retweet me and how i know her... etc. I wasn't sure who she was talking about until she screenshotted a picture of one of my tweets that krystynakrez retweeted. (It also got 80 something retweets and i got like 20 new followers..) I just thought I would share that because I didn't want to tweet it because the girl follows both of us. lol not really a confession..
-I find myself wanting to be able to use this when i'm texting people almost all the time. :cow:
hahaha funny that you mention that. my bestfriend came running into practice the other day bragging about how krystynakrez had retweeted her and replied and stuff and I was just like, girl please. she's just a fierceboarder,lol. :D

Hahaha I actually never realized yours was your full name! Wow, blonde moment! and for some reason I always thought you cheered at World Cup but then you posted a pic of your teams new uni and i wa like, wait...haha. I just don't like it when people's names are like " Suzie Smith"

Hahaha I actually never realized yours was your full name! Wow, blonde moment! and for some reason I always thought you cheered at World Cup but then you posted a pic of your teams new uni and i wa like, wait...haha. I just don't like it when people's names are like " Suzie Smith"
haha, I guess mine just kinda blends together.
and thought? oh honey, I'm on Staws. That girl in those pictures is my twin who lives in NC. :D

- I'm addicted to fierceboard.
- I have the tapatalk app just for fierceboard.
- I used to post a lot more than I do now. I tend to read more.
- A year or two ago I was called out by a coach for posting a thread asking for tumbling help instead of asking them.. I got really really embarrassed & that's why I stopped posting as much. I had no idea they read the boards.
- I write & rewrite my post over & over but half of the time don't post it in fear of sounding stupid or getting attacked.
- I love & am so thankful for all the friends I've made on here. You guys make me laugh & I've enjoyed meeting a handful of you in person!
- I love meeting people at competitions. If you ever see me please say hi!
-

I definitely just hit send by accident before finishing.. Oops!

- I definitely get paranoid of what people think about me/what I have to say on here. I hope people respect me I'm not exactly sure.
- I'm very sarcastic in real life I'm not sure how that translates in my posts.
- I find all the memes & gifs posted hilarious they truly make my day sometimes.
- Sometimes I wish I was anonymous on here but other times I'm happy like this.
- I look up to a bunch of the adults on here. They give great advice & I hope to be great parents like them someday.
- I truly enjoy getting to read different people's ideas & see their perspectives on different topics.

K I'm done sorry for the double post!

Back