All-Star Confessions Of A Fierceboarder.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I stalk PullandPray23 on Twitter because I started following him during UCA College nationals last year and forgot. Sorry dude. Also you are hilarious sometimes.

I also check Fierceboard EVERYWHERE.

And whilst I have my own profile photo up I'm always worried someone I know will see what I'm posting and make the connection.

Oh Im glad I can make you laugh : )

might be hard to do with the varied topics of these. 2 on music (one being the theory of) and the 3rd on philosophical english :confused: or something like that.
Oh man! That stinks. I'd totally choose an English topic that transcends into music. Write about said song in general and then alter the papers to each respective topic.

My confession... I don't feel bad when I teach high school and college kids the loopholes I learned as a TA because I know they will spend their extra time writing crazy stuff on here.

Figured you'd get a laugh to know my darling daughter who thought it would be a good idea to laze away saturday at the boyfriends house and stay out until almost 3 this morning is now (11:16 pm) frantically trying to write a paper that is due via email at midnight. She did one earlier today and was finally able to begin on this one around 10. For the record these were assigned 2 weeks ago. :mad: Though your paper is much more important and involved, she might be giving you a run for the money in the procrastination dept.
Sounds like my son who procrastinated practicing his trumpet for all-district auditions until Christmas break.....and then left his trumpet at school.

Gratefully, my present crunch time has more to do with trying to squeeze it in a shirt time frame to graduate (and stop paying tuition) than procrastination....but I'm usually the queen of that :)

I hate how I lurk sometimes, but other times I post all the time. I don't know why I do it.. probably because I'm so busy with school. I just remember being top posters over the summer and I haven't been since...:(

Also, (double post, sorry) I always look at what some people as great posters and always look for them in a thread, I wonder if that'll ever be me..
& I never know what to have my avatar as ): I love all the creative ones.

Half the time I just look around the boards until an interesting (to me) thread pops up. For the last week I've been on everyday because of the "Confessions of...."

Confession: I taught our AP English 12 class one day last year. The topic was "the Principals top six tips for college writing" I put together a great, interactive, multi-stationed lesson. One of the keys is "coherence" making sure no matter what you write and how disjointed parts may be, it always relates back to a common, clear thesis.

So to prove that point, I had them listening to something awful I pulled off rhapsody that made basically no sense (it was in Japanese noise rock) to see if they could discern the theme or point of the song. They couldn't = bad writing.

So I told them, how about I play a song with about 20 different clips of songs, random voice overs and probably 30 different sound effects and see if you can discern the "point" of that song.

I gave them a very brief history of the two teams grudge...

....Then I cued up TG unlimited coed 2010.

They had their jaws in the floor and one kid said.... So, did they actually beat the bullet team?!

They got the point.

Confession: I taught our AP English 12 class one day last year. The topic was "the Principals top six tips for college writing" I put together a great, interactive, multi-stationed lesson. One of the keys is "coherence" making sure no matter what you write and how disjointed parts may be, it always relates back to a common, clear thesis.

So to prove that point, I had them listening to something awful I pulled off rhapsody that made basically no sense (it was in Japanese noise rock) to see if they could discern the theme or point of the song. They couldn't = bad writing.

So I told them, how about I play a song with about 20 different clips of songs, random voice overs and probably 30 different sound effects and see if you can discern the "point" of that song.

I gave them a very brief history of the two teams grudge...

....Then I cued up TG unlimited coed 2010.

They had their jaws in the floor and one kid said.... So, did they actually beat the bullet team?!

They got the point.

Im starting to wish you were my mom haha

Back